My family and I have stayed in Glenwood Springs every year for several years as we like to make a weekend out of driving over Independence Pass to view the Aspens. We have stayed in several different hotels because we could not ever find one that was appeasing to us. The Hotel Glenwood, is absolutely an amazing hotel. The rooms are very clean (including the bathroom floor.) and I usually dont walk around hotels without shoes on because the floors are generally nasty, but these floors were super clean, the beds were very, very comfortable. We didnt stay much in our room as we played cards (and drank a few beers) in the lobby next to the fireplace. The staff (Savannah, Heather, Jeremy, and Donte) were spectacular additions to our weekend stay. We had half the hotel playing cards with us Friday night and we laughed so hard all night. The pool and hot tub were enjoyable, there were not too many people in there so we also had a good time. Our daughter got sick on Sat night after swimming in the Hot Springs because she swallowed some of the water. I went upstairs to see if Savannah and Heather by chance might have had some antacids or something. They both went out of their way to find some for me and Savannah even offered her own personal crackers to my daughter if she wanted them. There were people coming and going with their dogs, which we had to pet every single one as they passed by us. We did not smell or see anything left behind by the dogs. I was very pleased with the price of our rooms, we have paid more for other rooms and have not been satisfied. We did not stay and eat the continental breakfast, we wanted more than cereal, toast and hard boiled eggs. We will definitely be going back again next year!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the perfect family destination of Glenwood Springs, Colorado at our new Hotel Glenwood Springs. The hotel is just steps away from all of the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park action. Come relax and unwind with your family in one of our spacious family suites. Then, splish and splash in our water park, or explore the abundant attractions and events in Glenwood Springs. Value-priced rooms, specials and packages offer an affordable choice for your Colorado family vacation, group events, birthdays, reunions and more! Perfect for the business traveler as well with free wireless, free parking and great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Glenwood Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Americinn Glenwood Springs