There is no way I would stay here unless I had small children. That said, I do! We greatly enjoyed our stay and the pool; the staff was friendly and helpful. Room was ok in terms of size and cleanliness, but really, we were just there for the indoor water slide. Breakfast was ok- mostly carbs with some sugar laden yogurt and hard boiled eggs. We used this hotel to book our tickets for the caverns and received a discount. I will say one thing- the pool area around the small slide gets extremely slippery and I saw numerous small children take very hard falls. The pool area had at least one safety precaution and would benefit from putting some sort of anti slip tiling in the area near the small water slide.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the perfect family destination of Glenwood Springs, Colorado at our new Hotel Glenwood Springs. The hotel is just steps away from all of the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park action. Come relax and unwind with your family in one of our spacious family suites. Then, splish and splash in our water park, or explore the abundant attractions and events in Glenwood Springs. Value-priced rooms, specials and packages offer an affordable choice for your Colorado family vacation, group events, birthdays, reunions and more! Perfect for the business traveler as well with free wireless, free parking and great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Glenwood Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Americinn Glenwood Springs