This hotel meets everything you want in a hotel. Super helpful and friendly staff, very clean, good cleaning service, good location. Everything was top notch but one star is missing for the pool. The slide is great, but the pictures of the pool area on the website are deceiving. There is NO deep end. The deepest point is 3'6" so even our 6 year old got bored fast. The hot tub is large and very hot so that is nice. If you are visiting the caverns it is convenient too because the caverns gondola leaves from the Hotel property.
One thing that struck me on this hotel is that the lobby is so inviting and cozy that people use it all the time. We sat by the fire eating pizza and playing board games for quite a while.
I would definitely stay here again, in fact it would be my first choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the perfect family destination of Glenwood Springs, Colorado at our new Hotel Glenwood Springs. The hotel is just steps away from all of the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park action. Come relax and unwind with your family in one of our spacious family suites. Then, splish and splash in our water park, or explore the abundant attractions and events in Glenwood Springs. Value-priced rooms, specials and packages offer an affordable choice for your Colorado family vacation, group events, birthdays, reunions and more! Perfect for the business traveler as well with free wireless, free parking and great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Glenwood Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Americinn Glenwood Springs