After our second stay at this hotel, my family thought it was time for a review. This hotel provided a "one stop shop" for our quick three day family get away. My kids loved the water park, (I think my husband and I enjoyed the water slide/pool/hot tub as much as they did), and they also enjoyed the gondolas, arctic slide, and activity park located above the hotel. We asked for restaurant recommendations for independent dining, and the staff was on spot on each time. I would HIGHLY recommend this to people looking for a family respite. Hope to see you there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the perfect family destination of Glenwood Springs, Colorado at our new Hotel Glenwood Springs. The hotel is just steps away from all of the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park action. Come relax and unwind with your family in one of our spacious family suites. Then, splish and splash in our water park, or explore the abundant attractions and events in Glenwood Springs. Value-priced rooms, specials and packages offer an affordable choice for your Colorado family vacation, group events, birthdays, reunions and more! Perfect for the business traveler as well with free wireless, free parking and great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Glenwood Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Americinn Glenwood Springs