We had an opportunity to stay at the Hotel Glenwood Springs for a couple nights over Spring Break with our kids, 15 and 12. This was not our first time here and won't be our last!!
From the minute we walked in and were greeted by Dave and Jessica, we felt at home. Through a couple of snafus and a room upgrade to a suite, both of them were wonderful, professional and quite accomodating!
The cleanliness of the hotel (rooms, pool and breakfast room) is a tribute to the hard working staff that take pride in their jobs!
Thank you to everyone involved in making our trip awesome!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the perfect family destination of Glenwood Springs, Colorado at our new Hotel Glenwood Springs. The hotel is just steps away from all of the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park action. Come relax and unwind with your family in one of our spacious family suites. Then, splish and splash in our water park, or explore the abundant attractions and events in Glenwood Springs. Value-priced rooms, specials and packages offer an affordable choice for your Colorado family vacation, group events, birthdays, reunions and more! Perfect for the business traveler as well with free wireless, free parking and great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Glenwood Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Americinn Glenwood Springs