We had another wonderful weekend at Hotel Glenwood Springs this Memorial Day weekend 2014. The staff are fantastic, from the front desk to the housekeepers. Our room was clean, very nice.
We always enjoy staying here because the rates are reasonable. We enjoyed the hot springs pool, shopping, and dining in Glenwood Springs. Staff recommended a couple of restaurants and they were very good. The continental breakfast has a nice variety from yogurt, boiled eggs, cereal, bagels, donuts, and waffles, and of course coffee and teas.
There were a lot of families there during this holiday weekend, but we were never disturbed by noise.
We look forward to staying here again on our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the perfect family destination of Glenwood Springs, Colorado at our new Hotel Glenwood Springs. The hotel is just steps away from all of the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park action. Come relax and unwind with your family in one of our spacious family suites. Then, splish and splash in our water park, or explore the abundant attractions and events in Glenwood Springs. Value-priced rooms, specials and packages offer an affordable choice for your Colorado family vacation, group events, birthdays, reunions and more! Perfect for the business traveler as well with free wireless, free parking and great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Glenwood Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Americinn Glenwood Springs