“Excellant Italian restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 20 May 2011

This restaurant is very receptive and pleasant as you enter. The owners are long time residents of the city and very accommodating. My wife and I dine here quite often and enjoy the wonderful food, drinks, and atmosphere. The service is always great and everyone makes you feel special.
The patio, which is seasonal, is always adorned with fresh planted flowers. Other items of display make it a very pleasant atmosphere in which to dine or have a great desert or just a cup of coffee or cocktail.
If you want a great and different burger, get the PIZZA BURGER.
The restaurant location is at the end of the bridge at 7th street and is within walking distance from many hotels, motels, the pool, train station or anywhere from downtown. Don't pass up a great meal at a great price with friendly people.

Reviewed 11 May 2011

We ended up in this restaurant because the Italian Underground had a long wait list. We were immediately seated at Peppo Nino, and were wary because there weren't many other diners in the restaurant on a Friday night.

We ordered the two specials. The lobster ravioli and the veal canneloni were very good. It was obvious that the sauces were home made. The portions were more than ample (we could not finish them). Service was very good.

The food was inexpensive compared to other restaurant entrees we experienced around town.

Reviewed 22 April 2011

I live in Utah but have family in Colorado. Every time I make a trip that takes my through Glenwood Springs, I always stop and have dinner at Peppo Nino. The owners and staff are so friendly. The food is also amazing! I love Linguini and Clams and Peppo Nion's has some of the best I have ever had. I'm not sure what they do, but the clams are so tender and the sauce is so rich and full of flavor. They put a ridicoulous amount of clams on the pasta and the portion is huge. Try them once and you will become a fan for life!

Reviewed 25 March 2011

We came to Glenwood Springs for the pool and skiing. We left finding an awsome restaurant. One that has been there for a long time we found out!!
I had the lobster ravioli. (the daily special)It was fantastic, and only about $16.
It is Downtown by the bridge. We all had an excelent meal.

Reviewed 22 February 2011

We have been visiting Glenwood Springs for year. For the last 15 we have always had dinner at Peppo Nino's. The food is great. The people who work there are great. Service is great. My trip to Glenwood would not be complete without visiting this restaurant!