“A true gem”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Wonderful in every way! I celebrated my birthday with my husband in this charming restaurant we had the seafood linguine and crab stuffed salmon. We finished with lemon cream cake and chocolate cake. From the moment you walk into the door, you are treated with graciousness. The food is deliciously prepared. We can't wait to come back.

1  Thank mskinner23

Reviewed 1 February 2014

My husband and I ate here on a less-busy Friday evening and happened to have the place all to ourselves. The service and atmosphere are charming. We were able to order half-plates of the generous servings, so didn't leave feeling stuffed. Decent wine, not excellent; the lettuce on the salad was a bit wilted, but the ravioli and the spaghetti with meatballs were delicious, the marinara sauce clearly being a kitchen forte. We split a spumoni ice cream, which was ample and yummy, sating both our sweet tooths. It was a magical evening - for $50. Don't hesitate to stop by if you're feeling a hankering for Italian.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Peppo Nino's is our favorite restaurant in Glenwood Springs, and has been for many years. The owners and staff are top rate, the food is consistently outstanding, and their prices remain realistic. You receive a complete meal with numerous choices, plus a wonderful dessert! The atmosphere is warm and cozy, the outdoor patio in summer most pleasant. When in Glenwood Springs you can't go wrong with a meal at Peppo Nino.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

This is one of the best Italian places that my husband and I have eaten at. We can never wait to go back.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

The restaurant was reminiscent of many I have known over the years as I am Italian from Phila. and Boston. There was a wonderful aroma of home made tomato sauce very evident. It prompted me to order the chicken cacciatore which was excellent. My husband ordered sausage and spaghetti and thoroughly enjoyed it. We shared a lovely bottle of Merlot. When we made the reservation we had hoped for a table at the front window. Because they were unable to seat us there they provided dessert at no charge.
Spumoni, the old fashioned kind and Tiramisu, both excellent. The service was quietly attentive. The ambience enhanced by music of a certain kind....Dino and Frank crooning in the background is great for creating a romantic mood. So if you are in Glenwood and thinking Italian, definitely try Peppo Nino. I believe they have been in town for almost 50 years. With the frequent comings and goings of restaurants, this speaks volumes for this little Italian treasure.