Glenwood Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
1st Choice Inns(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
Red Mountain Inn(Glenwood Springs)
Affordable Inns(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
Hanging Lake Inn(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
Residence Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
Courtyard by Marriot(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
Courtyard Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
Hotel Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsunderground parkingwafflesacross the streetdairy queenfront deskthe riverwest glenwoodfull kitchenset of bunk bedsfree breakfastquality innhot springsflat screenwould stay againhot itemsbedroom suitecomfortable bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 April 2008

The exterior is above standard but nothing remarkable. Once we were inside however, we were impressed by the level of customer service. The staff all seem to be personally interested in each guest. The rooms are far above average in finish and cleanliness. My wife was pleasantly surprised by the sample pack of goodies in each room; I couldn't eat enough of the ample breakfast (sausage, eggs, waffles, yogurt PLUS the standard complimentary breakfast).

We were perplexed by a strange mechanical sound in the room that night, but it was easily masked by the fan. The manager promised to investigate it after I mentioned it, but it wasn't enough to cause us to change rooms.

We thought the location was actually good- out of the center of Glenwood Springs- where we could easily access 'our' hotel without parking hassles or traffic. Driving, it's about 5-6 minutes to the hot springs/downtown.

There's a DQ next door; it's 100' to the rivers edge; the adjacent property has a pool and spa for guests from either property to use.

Overall, we are very pleased to have found this hotel- and will make it our choice for future (3x/year) getaways to Glenwood Springs. We have stayed at the Hot Springs Lodge since I can remember, but that property is so tired and expensive, we were (fortunately) prompted to look elsewhere. We found Glenwood Suites (also called Clarion Collection) on Tripadvisor. I was confused about the relationship of the 2 hotels from the web- there are 2 hotels: Clarion Collection is signed and called Glenwood Suites; The Quality Inn is across the street, and under the same owner- it is where the pool & spa etc are. I recommend staying at the Glenwood Suites- it's so nice!

Thanks to the management (Paul) for making our stay so pleasant.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank bestestes
Reviewed 16 March 2008

Just returned home from a three week holiday in USA from UK. The last nine nights were spent at the Clarion Collection, Glenwood Springs. Being a very new build the room was very clean with comfortable and large beds. Large LCD TV with cable was standard in the room (although finding anything worth watching was difficult apart from the odd M.A.S.H rerun!). Staff all very friendly, especially Clair at breakfast. Great views of the mountains and close by river although the odd freight train rattled along the nearby rail line. Anyone looking for a reasonably priced nights sleep should look know further.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 22 February 2008

I have stayed in Glenwood for one night stays the last 11 weeks for business. I stayed at a majority of the hotels in the area because I did not find one that was great until I stayed at the Clarion. Everything in the hotel is new and very nice. The rooms are spacious with upgraded accomodations throughout (flat screens, nice bedding, granite countertops etc). The staff is first rate as well. I would say the Hampton Inn is the second best option but a distant second. Only down side for this property is no pool on-site, although even there you can use the Comfort inn pool next door. I travel a lot and would put this as the best motel/hotel I have stayed at.

Stayed: February 2008
Reviewed 18 February 2008

My wife and I are travel agents and through the years have enjoyed many different hotels. Our visit to Clarion Glenwood Suites was exceptional. We came an hour early and the room was ready. The owner/manager, Paul was very courteous and helpful as well as his front desk manager, David.
The rooms (as well as the hotel itself) are new and very well decorated. We chose a two bedroom suite that was just beautiful, with a two person jacuzzi in the room as well a King bed in each room. The suite had three flat screen TV sets, and the granite countered kitchen was well stocked with all necesary utensils and had full size appliances.
There is an attached "cafe" in the hotel with a "Managers Happy hour "every evening, and a very generous continental breakfast served until 10am.
The staff was accomodating, cordial and always willing to assist.

We truly enjoyed our stay, at Clarion Glenwood Suites, It did not have the "standard hotel feel" at all but, more of a relaxing, beautiful condo feel.

We look forward to returning soon. Rates were reasonable for winter/resort accomodations and should be even more reasonable come spring and summer.

Stayed: February 2008
Reviewed 18 January 2008

I stayed at the Glenwood Suites (Clarion) right accross the street from the Quality Inn. It is there sister hotel.
You walk into the hotel with the smell of chocolate chip cookies and they are sitting right there for you to enjoy. Checking in and out was very harmless, but the room was to die for. The up graded beds,sheets,comforter was just like being at home. Pillows were down, so need to carry mine in from the car. We will stay there again, this time in mind for a few days.
Thanks for a great night of sleep.
Gerry from Vegas