“Outstanding room and service”
Review of Glenwood Suites

Glenwood Suites
Ranked #7 of 24 Hotels in Glenwood Springs
Medford, OR
“Outstanding room and service”
Reviewed 17 February 2010

This hotel is pretty new, and at the end of town. The parking ramp under the building was a bit difficult to navigate with our vehicle, but we have a large vehicle. The rooms were amazingly comfortable and clean, with a large flat-screen tv, a complimentary happy hour, and attentive, capable staff. Although this hotel is outside of our normal budget, we would highly recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Bryan, Texas
Reviewed 9 January 2010

Aftern much research our family decided to give this hotel a try. It was recently renovated, there was a winter deal if a Tuesday night was included with our stay (which it was), and the reviews seemed to be good. We were not disappointed. The staff was very friendly from check-in and throughout our stay. The only disadvantage is that there is not a pool on the gounds, but hotel guests can use the hotel pool across the street. Overall, we would stay there again.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with family
Tulsa, OK
Reviewed 4 January 2010

My family stayed at this newer hotel for 7 nights while on a ski trip. I booked a room for 7 persons although there were only 4 of us. The room had 2 queen beds and bunk-beds with 2 TVs and a partial dividing wall. There was a mini refrigerator and a microwave in the room. The room was very clean, spacious and comfortable with an excellent view. Guests can use the pool and hot tob at the hotel across the street. There is an underground parking garage. Breakfast was available from 6-9 am although it lacked variety.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with family
Fruita, CO
Reviewed 2 January 2010

I truly enjoyed my stay at Glenwood Sutes, I have stayed there at least three times in the past month and each time I was greeted with friendliness at the front counter and helped in the breakfast room or coffee area. (I volunteered to decorate for Christmas and take down). The staff strives to make you feel comfortable and meet your needs. They do a great job in cleanliness of the hotel as well.

Hats off to Paul for his friendliness and welcoming greeting and making you feel at home. (His great sense of humor to make you laugh even when you have had a bad day!!) I have gotten to know some of the other staff members, they also make me feel as family when I come to stay. I will recommend this hotel to my friends & family.

God bless, a contented customer, the Christmas Trees Decorator 2009
Georgia Wilson
Fruita, CO

• Stayed December 2009, travelled solo
Naples FL
Reviewed 20 December 2009

Exceptional staff,beautiful rooms,comfortable beds,excellent value. Very happy with our stay.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with friends
Colorado
Reviewed 7 December 2009

This hotel was very clean and the staff was personable. The whole feel was very casual and laid back. I would like to see the breakfast improve, the food wasn't great. I did love the afternoon social hour, it was a nice touch. We were placed in a room right off the lobby on the first floor, my first thought was no, this wont work it will be far too noisy. It actually wasn't bad. During the night it was quite and we only heard mild noise during the day.It is an hour away from Aspen so if you want to get some shopping in its not a bad drive. The business center was out of order, as were some of the vending machines which was a slight inconvience but easy to work around. Overall, it was a pleasent experience, if your looking for a 5-star this isn't it but it is great for families and a casual stay.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple
Aurora, CO
Reviewed 29 October 2009

My sister, myself, and her daughters went to Glenwood Springs for a little get-away at Fall Break. Paul greeted us as we came in by first name, which I was very impressed with (have never stayed at this hotel before).

The next day, we decided we would rather have a different lay-out then the two king beds. We asked to be switched to a room with a balcony, and Crystal at the front desk, had no problem with accomodating us.

The following day, we decided (yes, we are women who can't make up our minds), that we would prefer yet another lay-out. This time, it was Paul who was very accomodating. In his words: "I want to make your stay a great one, so you tell me what I need to do" We switched to a two-bedroom suite, and the stay was fantastic. It would have been even if we had not been allowed to change our minds as many times as we did. The people at Glenwood Suites are wonderful. Very courteous, accomodating, friendly, enjoyable. I can't say enough. And the expanded continental breakfast was very satisfying. Something for everyone.

All future stays in Glenwood will be at the Glenwood Suites.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with family