“Delicious and authentic ”
Review of The Lost Cajun

The Lost Cajun
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours
Description: The Lost Cajun GWS is a family restaurant where you can bring your kids & have a great time! Your KIDS can draw all over the floor while YOU can enjoy your meal...... We serve an assortment of gumbos, seafood & Louisiana Abita beer.
“Delicious and authentic ”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Everything was awesome, including Carrie our server. Very friendly and sincere. The food was also authentic in my estimation (I've never lived in Louisiana or anywhere close). I liked that they brought us samples first. Go for the seafood gumbo!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Samples! ”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

I love how they give you samples of the gumbos and soups when you arrive. I'd never tried some of those things. I got seafood gumbo and it was excellent. Carrie was our fabulous waitress and I recommend this place!

“Awsome food. ”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

I was surprised that this hole in the wall establishment was as good as it was. The food was so good that we had to return for a second day to eat there again. I especially like that they give you samples before you order. That allowed me to try something I ordinary would not of tried.

Grand Junction, Colorado
“Awesome sauce!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

A true Louisiana experience! Our waitress Carrie made us feel right at home. The free samples were awesome, shrimp dinner was fantastic! Overall great experience, highly recommended and our first choice for a fantastic dinner in glenwood springs!

• Visited June 2014
Kansas City, Missouri
“Reformed skeptic”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Normally I am skeptical of any sort of seafood not near the sea; however, The Lost Cajun was fantastic. While on my diet, I was still able to make a smart choice with a variety of options. Service and atmosphere are excellent. If you go, make sure to ask for Carrie as your waitress. Also, try the beignets...they give Cafe du Monde in New Orleans a run for their money.