“Finally! Fresh deliciousness for the valley!”
Review of Sweet Coloradough

Sweet Coloradough
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
“Finally! Fresh deliciousness for the valley!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

So much variety and everything is fresh. Longjohns and bizmarks are filled ON THE SPOT! You choose the filling or even multiple fillings. Custard filling is lovely because its not overly
sweet. My family loves the sausage bread.But so does everyone so they go
quick! ENTIRE STRIP of bacon sits atop their Maple Bacon donuts! Incredible loose
tea selection and the coffee is on point. Pricing is reasonable if you are only getting a
few items. Great atmosphere and super friendly staff. A wonderful addition to our town!

• Visited July 2014

Lone Tree, Colorado
“If donuts are your weakness”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Friends, this is the place for a donut! I don't typically eat donuts anymore. However, I had heard these donuts were outstanding. I had forgotten all about it until I had a donut from Coloradough, but when I was a kid, my mom used to get donuts for Sunday morning breakfast. I remember dancing in front of the bakery case, too excited for words about those donuts. This excellent bakery in Glenwood Springs made me want to dance in front of their bakery case. Break your diet-- have a donut!

1 Thank Healthyand-
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
“Finally we got Doughnuts!!!!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This Valley has been without a fresh doughnut shop for a long time. Enter Aaron and Anne Badolato who bake fresh doughnuts daily on the premises, and serve wonderfully freshly brewed-locally-roasted coffee. This nondescript joint on S. Glen Ave has been the site of many failed restaurants, but this time kids, we got a winnahhhh. About 30,000 cars a day go by their shop, and every time I have been in there, they have been busy. The fresh delicious doughnuts are flying out the door. I look forward to their expanded menu, and a long, prosperous stay for them in Glenwood Springs. Remember, you never have to be hungry to eat a doughnut.

1 Thank Barnacle6144
Elk Grove, California
“New Great Place”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Went in on a Sunday morning for pastries. Friendly, helpful staff. The pastries were super fresh and would add fresh fillings on the spot. Yummy!!! Lots of people ordering donuts by the dozen. I ordered a Mocha Coffee and it was so so, but I understand the speciality coffees are a new addition. I am sure over time that will improve.

2 Thank Karen D