“Awkward”

Sweet Coloradough
New Castle, Colorado
“Awkward”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I'm not a fan of my doughnuts being fried with oil that tastes like they haven't changed it since the opening date. I'm disappointed in their quality and lack of respect for their customers. Yes, I know I'm paying $4 for an apple fritter. No, I don't expect it to be worse quality then going to City market to get the same thing, with the same ingredients. For the love of god, go somewhere different and save the extra cash for a better bakery.

• Visited August 2014
7 Thank Immogin
coloradough, Owner at Sweet Coloradough, responded to this review, 23 February 2016
Sorry that you had that experience. I would highly recommend you find out what is in a grocery store doughnut before you compare products. I assure you it is not even close to the same ingredients. Maybe ask them about mixing dough or if they use a frozen product. Perhaps we all have different tastes for quality. Eat well.

“Yummy!!! ”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Amazing jelly filled doughnuts, awesome merchandise and delicious cider. Not to mention the nice and cool staff. Made me want to work there haha!

Blanco, New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This is seriously good stuff.”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

My husband and I are really into doughnuts and pastries. We like sweets. A lot. Thanks to Trip Advisor and your suggestions we stopped at Sweet Coloradough. Not only were the workers behind the counter very helpful and friendly, their product is amazing! I was lucky enough to try the cronut (croissant/doughnut) hot out of the fryer! Go here.

• Visited July 2014
“A fun place with friendly staff”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Went here with friends and we were very pleasantly surprised. The atmosphere is great, the food is delicious, and the staff is very hospitable. I would recommend this to anyone!

Glenwood Springs, Colorado, United States
“Yum!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Wide selection, clean atmosphere, great coffee, yummy doughnuts!

The ambiance is a little too noisy for my taste, it makes me feel overwhelmed when I'm in there during a busy time. It is a little confusing to know how to navigate the two different counters and the product pricing.

Visited June 2014