All reviewsadirondack chairsfront porchfamily ownedhot springscomfortable bedsthe glenwood springs areaopened the doorcoffee makerroad noiseplace to staywould definitely stay here againgreat ratemountain viewhome away from homestayed nightsmonicamotel
Reviewed 8 October 2017

I am in a quandary. There are numerous raving reviews about this place; however, my experience didn't live up to them. It wasn't bad but not outstanding either.

Yes, the room was clean but had an almost unbearable smell of something like air freshener. My eyes swelled and I sneezed repeatedly. Opened the window and turned on the fan to get some fresh air in.

Another odd thing, no bedspread or duvet. Just had the white sheet tucked in.

No lotion which I have come to expect, my bad!

Desk and chairs in front of heating/cooling unit made for bad airflow.

Noisy both from traffics and other rooms.

Staff definitely not exceptional. Polite but not particularly friendly.

No clean linens on second day.

But, price was right. Doubtful to return. The smell lingers in my memory.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I enjoyed my stay here. The room was very clean, the bed comfortable and updated and classy decor. While there, construction was everywhere but otherwise the location would have been great. There is no restaurant in the facility, but there is one nearby.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 October 2017

This place is awesome. The only drawback is no breakfast available. The rooms are remodeled and clean. The owners are friendly and make you feel welcome. Price was great. Mattresses are so comfy with quality pillows also.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Large room, on ground floor with no one above me. Very clean and quiet(Despite Hwy out front). Coin laundry, ice etc. Hard to get downtown with the bridge being out and construction traffic. Small grassy area out front I even dried my tent out there.

Owners / managers were pleasant, helpful.

Room Tip: I was next to the office and it was quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 September 2017

We stopped at this privately-owned property because of the Tripadvisor's reviews and it was as excellent as expected (and hoped). The sign out front said squeaky clean rooms and that is what we found. Everything was very clean including the carpet. The A/C worked well and was very QUIET (which is always a surprise because quite often we have problems with them rattling or having hard starts). The front walk is charming with chairs and flowers and the view is of a large mountain. This was much better than a more expensive chain hotel that we stayed in the night before.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple