We stayed here for a conference and I am glad we did. The service was great from the moment we checked in. I did not like our first room as it looked out on the parking lot so they moved us to the south side overlooking the pool and mountains. It had a balcony which was nice because we had great weather for our trip. The rooms are a tad on the small side but nicely appointed and comfortable. Their breakfast was very good with eggs, pancakes and hashbrowns offered along with continental type cuisine.
The spa was fabulous, very elegant and beautiful. We had massages and mine was one of the best I've ever had. Ashley was great! Super relaxing and comfortable and gorgeous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge completed a multi-million dollar renovation at the end of 2011, transforming 107 guestrooms into one of the top hotels in the Roaring Fork Valley. Enjoy the world's largest hot springs pool and Colorado's premier mineral springs resort. Guestroom rates include unlimited access to the hot springs pool and daily full hot breakfast. The lodge offers complimentary wi-fi internet access and secure gated parking. Our award winning Spa of the Rockies boasts a full service menu of facial and body treatments, massages, manicures and pedicures. The Poolside Grill, Athletic Club, and Sports Shop are additional amenities for our guests to enjoy. This history filled site was revered by the Ute Indians as a sacred place of healing. Today, guests from around the world visit Glenwood's favorite place for fun and healing! Come visit us at Colorado's premier mineral springs resort.This year, Glenwood Hot Springs celebrates 125 years! To mark this milestone occasion, the resort will be hosting a variety of events and activities throughout the year. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Glenwood Hot Springs Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Hot Springs Lodge Glenwood Springs Co
- Hot Springs Lodge And Pool
- Glenwood Springs Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Hotel And Pool
- Hot Springs Pool Glenwood