Glenwood Springs' top attraction is the Hot Springs Pool. The Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge does a great job combining the top attraction with a very comfortable stay and good, friendly service.
Breakfast is included with your room, as it is with so many hotels. This breakfast is served across the street at the Hot Springs Grill! Not only is there the customary corner with cereal, juice, milk, coffee and the assortment of sweet carbs, you get to order your hot breakfast at the counter. Omelets, eggs, hash browns... There is also a selected hot dish warming in the breakfast corner. Our first morning there, it was biscuits and gravy. The second, it was breakfast burritos with green chili!
The other inclusion with your room, is a pass each day to the hot springs. So if you are planning on visiting Glenwood Springs for the main attraction, this is perfect. The Hot Springs Pool is located just across the street from the lodge. Very convenient! Entry is by a pass and you can come and go as you wish all day. Just get your hand stamp as you leave.
The rooms are comfortable and clean. I was visiting with a group of 7 women. We had a suite and there was plenty of room for us. One nice feature was the way the bathroom area was laid out. There was the room with the toilet, tub/shower and sink and just outside the bathroom was another sink area. Plenty of room for all. There was a refrigerator and a safe in the room. A couple other really special touches were, LED reading lights built into the headboards, a collection of outlets (6 in all--enough for all the electronics and chargers) built into the cabinet that houses, the TV, fridge and safe and a balcony that overlooks the pool with drying racks included!
I will be staying at the Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge again! I recommend that you do to!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge completed a multi-million dollar renovation at the end of 2011, transforming 107 guestrooms into one of the top hotels in the Roaring Fork Valley. Enjoy the world's largest hot springs pool and Colorado's premier mineral springs resort. Guestroom rates include unlimited access to the hot springs pool and daily full hot breakfast. The lodge offers complimentary wi-fi internet access and secure gated parking. Our award winning Spa of the Rockies boasts a full service menu of facial and body treatments, massages, manicures and pedicures. The Poolside Grill, Athletic Club, and Sports Shop are additional amenities for our guests to enjoy. This history filled site was revered by the Ute Indians as a sacred place of healing. Today, guests from around the world visit Glenwood's favorite place for fun and healing! Come visit us at Colorado's premier mineral springs resort.This year, Glenwood Hot Springs celebrates 125 years! To mark this milestone occasion, the resort will be hosting a variety of events and activities throughout the year. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Glenwood Hot Springs Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Hot Springs Lodge Glenwood Springs Co
- Glenwood Springs Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Lodge And Pool
- Hot Springs Hotel And Pool
- Hot Springs Pool Glenwood