I love taking my family here every few months. They have never disappointment me. Nice clean rooms, GREAT hot springs pool. I love the breakfast that comes with the room. Went in the winter - we enjoy catching snowflakes while relaxing in the hot springs - how cool is that!
Will come again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge completed a multi-million dollar renovation at the end of 2011, transforming 107 guestrooms into one of the top hotels in the Roaring Fork Valley. Enjoy the world's largest hot springs pool and Colorado's premier mineral springs resort. Guestroom rates include unlimited access to the hot springs pool and daily full hot breakfast. The lodge offers complimentary wi-fi internet access and secure gated parking. Our award winning Spa of the Rockies boasts a full service menu of facial and body treatments, massages, manicures and pedicures. The Poolside Grill, Athletic Club, and Sports Shop are additional amenities for our guests to enjoy. This history filled site was revered by the Ute Indians as a sacred place of healing. Today, guests from around the world visit Glenwood's favorite place for fun and healing! Come visit us at Colorado's premier mineral springs resort.This year, Glenwood Hot Springs celebrates 125 years! To mark this milestone occasion, the resort will be hosting a variety of events and activities throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Glenwood Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenwood Hot Springs Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Hot Springs Lodge Glenwood Springs Co
- Hot Springs Lodge And Pool
- Glenwood Springs Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Hotel And Pool
- Hot Springs Pool Glenwood