“Clean and Comfortable”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Glenwood Springs
Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge
Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Glenwood Springs
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Clean and Comfortable”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Yes, it's pricey but we wanted to be able to walk to the pool. We sometimes went 3 times a day so it was perfect. Rooms were spotless, beds and pillows were great. Breakfast at the Grill was great. Good variety and good quality, serves late enough that you don't have to get up early! Wish we could stay again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (320)
Parkland
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I did not know what I would be expecting as I do not like hot pools and I swim all the time in my hometown.As I put my foot in the Therapy Pool; I was amazed at how wonderful the experience turned out and it felt so good. I LOVED it and so did my body.

Room Tip: do not know - did not stay there
Green Features: not sure- did not stay there. They use mineral water for their pool. I guess that means less chlorine. Also, they heat the pool in an environmentally friendly way.
Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lh10112013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 19 August 2014

A girlfriend came to visit me from NYC and we decided to go visit Glenwood Springs. I'd visited before at Christmas time and loved all the walkable things to do/pool/great food and friendly people. This time we stayed at Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge since I didn't have my dogs. It was an awesome experience. The people (everyone...seriously) were so dang nice and the place was very, very clean and well kept. The pool is SUPER clean although it was very crowded so we only went early mornings. I highly recommend this place as you can hop out of bed, put on your suit, go get the free (and delicious) breakfast with lots of options to choose from. Then, you can take a dip, go to the spa next door or health club. Or rent a bike and ride it to a trail head to go for a hike!

Room Tip: Some of the rooms are on the bottom floor which have a patio onto very lush grass. I think this wou...
Green Features: Very good - you know the drill with leaving the note to change or keep towels/sheets. They should have another wastebasket for paper/plastic though in the rooms.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Missoula, Montana
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This hotel is in perfect walking distance to the town and to the hot springs, the rooms were clean and nice, and the service staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. We would have liked to have stayed longer!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2014

This was such a great time. The check I'm was easy and the rooms are very clean. The best part about this place is that it is sitting on top of natural hot springs. Yampa meaning Big Medecine this is where the Indians would journey to heal thier sick. There is no
doubt in my mind that this place is very powerful. If your in Colorado
Glenwood Springs is definitely a place to check out!

• Stayed August 2014
Aurora, Colorado
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I have been staying at the Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge for several years. It appears they have finally finished the unit upgrades because the last few visits, the units have been nice. Staying at this lodge brings a lot of convenience for me and my family.

1. We like to ride bikes. The lodge will keep the bikes locked up for us. The trail-head up I-70 is right around the corner. If you don't have a bike, no worries, there are 2 or 3 rental shops in walking distance. Convenient.

2. Breakfast is included! We like having a kitchenette but the lodge does not offer that. We stayed at another hotel only once that had kitchenette. The distance to the hot spring pool was too far for our kids. So...we decided to go to the local store and get some food to make lunch. For breakfast, we go to the Glenwood Hot Springs pool for breakfast. As a side-note, we just choose to go out for dinner. Food crisis solved.

3. Pool passes are included! As mentioned above (2), we stayed at another hotel only once. The cost of making our own breakfast and then having to pay for the passes to the pool made the Glenwood Hot Springs lodge more cost effective and....convenient! We get a stamp on the hand and return to the pool a few times per day. Passes included is...convenient!

4. Internet included! Finally, the wifi is included free......conveeeeeenient! :-)

5. Clean rooms. The rooms are clean. They are nice. Need a crib? just ask.

Remember, this is a hotel (lodge). It is not an all inclusive resort. I do think they make an effort to make the stay as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. Although there are many other places to stay in the area, we have found there is none more convenient than the Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge. I hope you will find it to be convenient too!

Room Tip: look for their specials. if they show all rooms sold out, try back in a half-hour. I just call and...
Green Features: They have improved their effort to be more green and save water.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank jechilt
Denver
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Our visit was as a group of six senior women. We were all treated and felt like queens with every experience at this property. Everything from check in to check out went smoothly. The mineral bath is to die for and the massages were excellent. The Lodge, Spa, Grill, Athletic Club, Pool attendants and Lifeguard employees were all friendly, professional with great people skills. We will be back for more pampering.

Room Tip: Ask for what you want in a room choice and you'll receive it.
Green Features: Very impressed with the hotel's environmentally-friendly practices.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends