Silver Spruce Motel
Holiday Inn Express Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$172
Quality Inn & Suites On The River(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$99
QualityInn
Hampton Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$164
Rodeway Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$80
Hotel Colorado(Glenwood Springs)
US$199
US$179
Hotels.com
Hotel Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$200
Glenwood Springs Cedar Lodge(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$99
Glenwood Springs Inn(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$107
Travelocity
Hotel Denver(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$239
Travelocity
Best Western Antlers(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$132
Travelocity
All reviewshoneymoon suitebagelsbiscuits and gravyfantastic roomcoffee cakehot springshard boiled eggswithin walking distancecoffee maker in the roomjetted tubgas fireplacerecommend staying herethe wi fiqueen bedwould stay here againnice breakfastdowntown glenwood
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I hate to write bad things, but this is why we are on this site. The place is darling. It looks like you are in Germany. The family must be European that owns it. I noticed many people hanging out with their doors open - sitting in old recliners out front - which made me wonder of they live there or maybe it is a different culture thing.

Now to the bad part: BED BUGS. We were comfortably asleep (confy bed) when my husband woke me up at 5a (I am a 9a sleeper). He felt something crawling and bit his neck. We turned on the lights and there were about 15 little bugs - strange all around the head area?

As tired as I was, I couldn't go back to sleep in that bed. We both showered - went to the lobby and the older lady felt bad - I asked for a 50 percent refund and she gave it to me. Maybe it was that one room? Now I am freaked out about bed bugs.

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank Ronda M
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Good location. Friendly people working to help you while you staying. Good rate.
This is only place I stay everytime when I go to Glenwood Springs. Many diffrent size of rooms are available for your needs. It is really good location for every where you wants to go from Glenwood Springs. Such as Shopping, Spa, Swimming Pool, Restaurants, Golf, Fishing, Rafting...... you name it!
Easy to excess HWY 70, Not that faraway to Aspen.

Room Tip: Honeymoon suites are large, bright and comfort.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2012

My family and I were tent-camping south of Aspen at 9500+ elevation and both my son and wife became very ill with altitude sickness at 4:30am. We abandoned camp and drove "down the mountain" past Aspen to Glenwood Springs. With no reservation at 5:30am in the morning ( and no sleep due to rain and sickness) we arrived to find 4 other "first choice" hotels fully booked. The helpful Silver Spruce desk clerk allowed us to check-in at 6am (and stay for the next 24+ hours, other hotels wanted us to check out at 11am that same morning or pay for two nights! ) for $100 bucks we got the HONEYMOON ( Bay window) room (which is an end unit facing the highway). The room was clean but dated ( on par with an older RED ROOF ) and it did NOT ( surprisingly ) smell like smoke. I was not being very picky at 6am and I could have slept on a log at that point, but the beds were comfy and the room was comfortable too with a quiet AC unit.
The continental breakfast was simply OK. Thank you SILVER SPRUCE for saving our trip and saving me from having to pay for two nights hotel accommodation!

Room Tip: the Bay Window room was huge ( two queen beds ) with a fridge and microwave.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2012

My wife and I got into Glenwood late and didn't have a reservation. Our first choice was full so we stopped at the Best Western, they wanted $165.00 but came down to $139.00 for a queen. We drove across the street to the Silver Spruce, Gail at the front desk was very helpful and had a ground floor king for $79.00. The room was clean, comfortable bed,and the grounds were well taken care of. A couple of good resturants close by. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2012

I have stayed here 2 times in years past, but it seems like things have gone a little downhill. The location is fantastic, and I like that pets are still allowed here. It's quaint and I love the landscaping/flowers everywhere. Breakfast was pretty good, though fresh fruit would have been nice.No shampoo/lotion in the bathroom any longer, lightbulbs out, I'm not convinced the sheets were freshly changed....

Room Tip: Ask not to be put in the ice machine rooms or the laundry room rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family