Quality Inn & Suites On The River
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Holiday Inn Express Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$122
Rodeway Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$66
Glenwood Suites(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$119
Hampton Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$177
Glenwood Springs Cedar Lodge(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$68
Best Western Antlers(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$143
Hotel Denver(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$155
Glenwood Springs Inn(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$73
Hotel Colorado(Glenwood Springs)
US$132
US$112
Hotels.com
Hotel Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$107
All reviewsa river view roomdairy queenwafflestrain trackskitchen areaopened the windowpool and hot tubwould definitely stay here againhash brownsgreat roomhotel is locatedclean hoteldesk staffking bedthird floorhot springsmini fridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 September 2008

As a Choice Privileges member, we have stayed at many Quality Inns, but this is now one of our favorites. It's right along the Colorado River, conveniently off of I-70 near the heart of Glenwood Springs.
The hotel was clean, very comfortable, with a nice desk and Wi-Fi for business travelers. A small kitchenette with fridge and microwave is handy for those on a road trip.
We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2008
Reviewed 3 August 2008

We stayed at the Quality Inn in Glenwood Springs rather than the Hot Springs Lodge. We were so glad we did! The Quality Inn is far better than staying at the Hot Springs Lodge. The front desk staff was very friendly, the room was very clean and roomy and the free hot breakfast was very nice. The price was also less than the Hot Springs Lodge. The only thing we didn't like was that it was fairly difficult to find.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2008

First of all, I have to tell you that my start of a disaster was caused by Priceline and not this hotel. Upon my arrival I was to discover that the wi-fi was out. Being that I work from my computer it was essential for my to have this option in my room. Priceline was not willing to help, however the staff at the Quality Inn & Suites were. More then happy to infact.

They have a sister hotel that I can not find on here to review as well, however it is located directly across the street. The Glenwood Suites. They took me out of my already nicely appointed room at the Quality Inn and placed me across the street at the Glenwood Suites to put me somewhere I could continue to work and meet the demands of my meetings. I have to say, initially, I was concerned that they were going to put me somewhere a little less nice and I was hesitant. Holy Moly The Glenwood Suites blew my mind. Truthfully, the Quality Inn was a little different but just as nice.

Between both these hotels, whatever your needs may be...financial, physical, edible, superficial...you will find what you are looking for here. Newer decor and flat panel TV's at Glenwood Suites or newer but not the newest decor and tube TV's at the Quality Inn. Great beds and bedding in both locations regardless and to me that is what really matters in a hotel when I lay down at night. Both locations are highly recommended and the staff, especially Mary, were the best I have yet to expereince as a traveller. Thank you, I will be back!

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2008

We chose this hotel on the basis of travelers' reviews. The price was moderate, the hotel was OK but the room could have used a coat of paint. The setback was the breakfast room. Not only did nobody clean the tables or pick-up the newspapers, but worse, the food area was far from neat. And a glimpse into the kitchen was not encouraging. WiFi quality was variable, most of the time low.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2008

On our 2008 spring break driving-trip from San Francisco to Frisco, CO and back, this was the nicest hotel we stayed in. It was late and we had to stop driving. We walked in and they had a room available. We had two king beds and a sofa with a AAA rate. Perfect for parents with two teenagers. I didn't realize how many animals were staying in the hotel until morning. It was quiet. No problem with fleas. The room was clean. The view was incredible. I would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2008