“Wonderful Stay, Best Ever”

Quality Inn & Suites On The River
Ranked #12 of 24 Hotels in Glenwood Springs
Reviewed 6 February 2009

My husband and I needed a weekend away and we decided to go to the Quality Inn in Glenwoodsprings. What a treat that was. The breakfast was the best ever. It was like being at home but I had no work to do. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff was very kind and eager to help us since we are retired and I am disabled. I would recomend this hotel to everyone that wants to get away. Thanks to all at the Quality Inn

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lolomomma

Reviewed 6 February 2009

I come to Glenwwod for business at least 10 days per month.
This was my first stay at The Quality Inn & Suites. From what I understand they own the hotel across the street The Glenwood Suites. Front desk staff are the most professional and friendly I experienced in Glenwood. Very personable they make you feel like your home away home. Will recommend these hotels to all my business associates.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2009

Well my family and I had the pleasure to stay here at the quality inn & suites and it was wonderful we had a very good stay. I can't complain about our stay the staff was wonderful and every thing about the hotel was great. The pool and hot tub was really great we all had a good time while it lasted. This hotel was great it has been upgraded since my last and all of the rooms look real good the bedding is wonderful as well all the new furniture is great very nice place, to stay.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2009

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for a total of three nights in October 2008. The first night there was absolutely no problems. The front desk girl was extremely friendly and helpful.
The second and third nights we stayed in a different room (#321). I woke up in the middle of the night itching all over my body. I turned the lights on and asked my wife if she was itching. She said she wasn't, so I attributed my itching and welts to a food allergy (though I'm not allergic to any foods I know of). The third night we stayed again in room 321 and this time my wife woke up the next morning with red welts all over her body. That's when we realized it was bed bugs. By this time my welts had only gotten worse.
After several days (and lots of Benadryl) the itching and welts finally went away. My wife phoned the manager letting him know of the situation. He said he would check into it, however, he never offered to reimbuse us for anything (not that we ever asked for it). I stay in hotels about once a month for business and this is the first time I've encountered bed bugs. It's not an experience I wish on anyone.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled on business
3  Thank Loc4roc
Reviewed 8 January 2009

Loved it.. the room was great, wonderful view of the river and train track. My husband is a train freak... so he had a blast. The location is wonderful and the hotel is 10 times nicer than the lodge. As stated probably the best in town.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2008

As a Choice Privileges member, we have stayed at many Quality Inns, but this is now one of our favorites. It's right along the Colorado River, conveniently off of I-70 near the heart of Glenwood Springs.
The hotel was clean, very comfortable, with a nice desk and Wi-Fi for business travelers. A small kitchenette with fridge and microwave is handy for those on a road trip.
We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2008
Reviewed 3 August 2008

We stayed at the Quality Inn in Glenwood Springs rather than the Hot Springs Lodge. We were so glad we did! The Quality Inn is far better than staying at the Hot Springs Lodge. The front desk staff was very friendly, the room was very clean and roomy and the free hot breakfast was very nice. The price was also less than the Hot Springs Lodge. The only thing we didn't like was that it was fairly difficult to find.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family