“Fabulous value, clean and comfy, great location for river adventures.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Glenwood Springs
Chicago, IL
“Fabulous value, clean and comfy, great location for river adventures.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2009

One of the gems in the Choice Hotel group. Fresh, crisp and comfy. Decent breakfast. Great location, friendly and efficient staff. A great value in this great location for skiing in winter, natural mineral springs, rafting and biking in summer and many other outdoor adventures.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Seniorhiker19

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Littleton, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2009

My husband and I stayed here for two nights with our dog last September. We were so happy that they allowed dogs, and they didn't charge a large fee for them. The free breakfast was worth a lot. They had a waffle station, eggs, sausage, bagels, cereal, fruit, danishes, juice, coffee, etc. Everything tasted fresh. The room we were in had a little kitchen area with a microwave, fridge and a table to eat at. This was nice because we were able to save our leftovers from breakfast and warm them up later. We also enjoyed being able to eat breakfast in the privacy of our room. There was a train track just behind the room we were in. We had a view of the river with the tracks running along side of it. They had two sets of windows to block the sound. You could barely hear it. We enjoyed the nice weather and being able to open up our windows was nice. The staff was very helpful with directions. They were friendly and able to make suggestions on things to do and see while we were there. They have a small indoor pool and hot tub. It was open until 10 pm. It was never busy. I believe this is the best place to stay in Glenwood Springs for the money. I wish the rooms were a little less expensive, but for what they offer it's just a little above reasonable.

• Stayed September 2008, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ShutterbugLisa
Loveland.Co
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2009

My husband and I needed a weekend away and we decided to go to the Quality Inn in Glenwoodsprings. What a treat that was. The breakfast was the best ever. It was like being at home but I had no work to do. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff was very kind and eager to help us since we are retired and I am disabled. I would recomend this hotel to everyone that wants to get away. Thanks to all at the Quality Inn

• Liked — The view and service
  • Disliked — We had to leave
  • Stayed January 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lolomomma
Lakewood,CO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2009

I come to Glenwwod for business at least 10 days per month.
This was my first stay at The Quality Inn & Suites. From what I understand they own the hotel across the street The Glenwood Suites. Front desk staff are the most professional and friendly I experienced in Glenwood. Very personable they make you feel like your home away home. Will recommend these hotels to all my business associates.

• Liked — Comfort of bed, cleanliness & view of the Coloardo River
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed February 2009, travelled on business
glenwood springs
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2009

Well my family and I had the pleasure to stay here at the quality inn & suites and it was wonderful we had a very good stay. I can't complain about our stay the staff was wonderful and every thing about the hotel was great. The pool and hot tub was really great we all had a good time while it lasted. This hotel was great it has been upgraded since my last and all of the rooms look real good the bedding is wonderful as well all the new furniture is great very nice place, to stay.

• Liked — Flat screen t.v.s and the bedding.
  • Disliked — Was not a long stay.
  • Stayed November 2008, travelled with family
Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2009

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for a total of three nights in October 2008. The first night there was absolutely no problems. The front desk girl was extremely friendly and helpful.
The second and third nights we stayed in a different room (#321). I woke up in the middle of the night itching all over my body. I turned the lights on and asked my wife if she was itching. She said she wasn't, so I attributed my itching and welts to a food allergy (though I'm not allergic to any foods I know of). The third night we stayed again in room 321 and this time my wife woke up the next morning with red welts all over her body. That's when we realized it was bed bugs. By this time my welts had only gotten worse.
After several days (and lots of Benadryl) the itching and welts finally went away. My wife phoned the manager letting him know of the situation. He said he would check into it, however, he never offered to reimbuse us for anything (not that we ever asked for it). I stay in hotels about once a month for business and this is the first time I've encountered bed bugs. It's not an experience I wish on anyone.

• Liked — Friendly front desk staff during check in.
  • Disliked — Bed bugs!
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Loc4roc
Denver
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2009

Loved it.. the room was great, wonderful view of the river and train track. My husband is a train freak... so he had a blast. The location is wonderful and the hotel is 10 times nicer than the lodge. As stated probably the best in town.

• Liked — EVERYTHING
  • Disliked — The breakfast is sub-par but hey didn't stay there for that.
  • Stayed January 2009, travelled as a couple