“Cool local bar”

Wrigley's
Ranked #19 of 152 Restaurants in Golden
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I visit this place often and it never lets me down. The food is good, but the outside deck is awesome.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

The pizza was great. We also had a burrito and a burger. The staff is very friendly! We hope to visit again before we leave the area

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Good drink prices and decent bar food. They had a live band playing on the 4th that was good. It was a nice place to grab an early dinner and drinks.

Reviewed 28 June 2013

Unbelievable Bacon Lettuce and tomato pizza- WOW! Very busy and active place with great music on the weekends.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

My husband and I stopped by this bar for dinner and drinks before a concert at Red Rocks.
The food was delicious and the staff was super friendly. I had the italian beef sandwich and my husband had the burrito. For an appetizer we had the "Bottle tops", deep fried jalepeno slices with ranch, they were yummy! I would recommend stopping in!

1  Thank ginamarina

Been to Wrigley's? Share your experiences!