“Nice Breakfast Attentive Service.”
Review of Golden Diner

Golden Diner
Ranked #18 of 151 Restaurants in Golden
Cuisines: American
Description: I tried this a few days ago but see no evidence yet that you found it. Trying again.
Salida
“Nice Breakfast Attentive Service.”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

We wanted a nice break fast before leaving Golden. We came to the right place. The Huevos were delicious served hot and fresh. My wife had the blueberry pancakes...superb.

Visited July 2013

Colorado Springs
“Completely over-rated”
Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

Given all the hype, I was pretty disappointed by this diner. The food was so-so - no creativity in terms of offerings ad presentation, and taste was nothing to rave over. My service was lackluster and the atmosphere is sterile.

(Yawn...) no point in returning.

• Visited June 2013
Sanibel Island, Florida
“Get there early!”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

We arrived right when they opened at 7:00am. No line or wait but if you arrive later in the morning, be prepared to wait. I had the burrito and it was delicious but I thought a little small. My friend had an omlette and her dish was packed with food. Wonderful service and a must visit!

Visited May 2013
San Francisco, California
“Fresh, yummy food”
Reviewed 19 March 2013

We went there after visiting coors brewery, cool easy going place. Ordered The Bud( freshly cooked sunny sides omelet, with some hash brown, toast), Little place with its own history, people working are friendly with a warm smile.

Make sure you enter before 200 pm ( there kitchen closes at 2 and they are strict about it), Small cute stop before we went to Aspen:)

• Visited March 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do not go here”
Reviewed 9 February 2013

This is one of the worst places you could eat in golden. I have been there 3 times in the past year hopping it would be better each time I've gone. Guess agin it just keep getting worse and worse. If you are looking for a good place to go for breakfast I recommend the golden skiilit. They have there stuff together and know how to treat there customers. The first time I went to the golden dinner I had hair in my food and I didn't get a new plate for a hour. The second time I went thre my food was cold and I didn't get replacement food at all. The third time I went there I had no service what so ever. Thanks

1 Thank Dilloniscool24242424

Been to Golden Diner? Share your experiences!