“Great place for a long stay”

Residence Inn Denver West/Golden
Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in Golden
Reviewed 21 November 2011

I stayed here for 2 weeks on business. The room was very comfortable and a great place to return to after a long day of work. The staff is obviously committed to serving their guests and making them feel right at home. The morning breakfast was great with good, hot food (plus just about anything else you could want). The location is very handy, too - close to restaurants, grocery store, mall, and historic Golden. This will be my first choice for a place to stay if I return to Golden!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business

Good Afternoon,

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for taking time out of your day to post a review about your recent stay with us. I am very greatful to my team for living our commitment of providing you with memorable service.
Please let me know if there is anything we can do better for your return visit to our area!

We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

General Mananger

Reviewed 10 November 2011

I stayed here recently for a family visit.
Very friendly staff. They were able to upgrade me to a 2-room suite. Very nice room.
The whole hotel could use some updating. Other than that, it's a nice, friendly place. Indoor pool is a nice touch. Good breakfast. Comfortable rooms. Friendly staff. Good location close to shopping and lots of upscale food choices.
I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Go for an upgrade if you are Marriott Gold.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family

Hi!!

It was so great having you guys here. We truly hope that you have a wonderful rest of the year and come by to see us when you are in town.

Thank you so much for recognizing our service!! My TEAM is so proud to have been mentioned in your comments.

See you soon!

Reviewed 7 November 2011

Very Clean and newer Residence Inn property located near most activities for Golden, CO. Staff was friendly and helpful and provided a great breakfast that was included in the room cost. Price seems consistent with other area hotels that do not offer standard suites.

This property seems new and was well maintained. Beds, linen and furniture were well maintained, clean and pleasant. Certainly a nice place to spend a few days while you’re away from home. Not as plush as some other more luxurious hotels I have visited but a very nice and pleasant place to stay.

We would visit this property and hotel again when we are back in this area and would recommend that it be strongly considered by any visiting the area.

Make sure to ask about local restaurants and places to eat. The staff at the desk was able to provide us coupons for the Keg with provided us with $11 off our meal we had there.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business

Dear Bravosix1,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us about your recent stay. It is so nice to know that our hard work and dedication to cleanliness and friendliness has paid off!

Our Team is working non-stop to maintain this property and we are so appreciative to those who notice and want to share their experiences online.

If there is anything further we can do to enhance all of our guests stays, please don't hesitate to let me know :)

Reviewed 29 October 2011

Great hotel! Cannot say one bad thing about it. It was easy to find, close to everything and the staff was fantastic. You never really had to ask for help. If one of them saw you looking around, they were right there to ask if you needed anything. The room was fantastic. Almost as large as some apartments with full kitchen and utinsels to make out own dinner. Beds were extremely comfortable. We had a great view of the mountains and hotel was close drive to lots of attractions. Breakfast was incredible. I love to get a good base before hiking and, boy, did I get it and then some. Eggs, saugage, canadian bacon, cereals, breakfast sandwiches, yogurt cups, you name it, they had it. I am a travel agent and I have stayed in a lot of hotels and this is one of the best. The comfort and hominess of the hotel and unbelieveable staff made my stay fantastic.

Dear scotlandillinois,

Thank you so much for singing your praises about our hotel! It is truly people like you that help hotels like us survive in the ever growing Social Media market. I am so happy that you found your home away from home in our all suite hotel and enjoyed so many options from our deluxe hot breakfast buffet.
Now that we've fully drifted into the winter season I hope you can take advantage of our new Ski and Shred packages the next time you're in the area.

Your feedback is much appreciated!!

Thanks again,

Reviewed 28 October 2011

Our room had a large kitchen and sitting area, and a very comfy bed. The room was large, though there was no fireplace. The bed & pillows were unusually comfortable and everything was clean, there were no allergy issues.

The breakfast was much better than average - I liked the turkey canadian bacon and also the wonderful little miniature chocolate muffins.

They have good weekend specials - rooms are discounted 40%.

Dear SeeAndalucia,

We are so thankful that you took time out of your day to comment on our hotel. I am so happy that you enjoyed your suite and our deluxe breakfast offerings.

We are constantly evolving with careful consideration to everyone's reviews and feedback, so if there is anything that you think we could do better please don't hesitate to let me know.

Reviewed 19 October 2011

We reserved a block of rooms for our wedding. I am blown away by the service provided by the staff. From recommending the finest restaraunts to bustling a wedding dress, they do it all!! The hotel was clean and inviting. Housekeeping was wonderful and efficient. Everyone who works here deserves a raise! This was by far the best hotel experience I have every had. I give it a ten! Oh did I forget about the excellent breakfast buffet??!

Hello!!!

Thank you so much for writing a review for us about your stay. We had such a wonderful time with your family and truly enjoyed being apart of your wedding celebration. To watch the entire week unfold was amazing and so beautiful!

We hope that you can make a return visit for your anniversary so we can see you all again!

Have a wonderful Holiday Season and New Year :)

Reviewed 12 October 2011

We stayed here while in town for a wedding, the staff went out of their way to help us with whatever we needed. We enjoyed the wide assortment of breakfast delights every morning and the ,just-baked chocolate chip cookies every night. The pool was great and the hot tub even greater. I can't say enough about the tremendous staff from the front desk to the chefs and the housekeeping staff. All were very friendly and very helpful.

Room Tip: This hotel has rooms which are a totally open floor plan, and some rooms with a closed off bedroom...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Schelby13, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver West/Golden, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2012

Dear Mary H,

We really appreciate the time you took to write a review for us!! I apologize for my delay in responding.
Although not surprised, I am so happy to hear that our staff went out of their way to help you :)
You'll be happy to know that we still have the full breakfast buffet and have some additional healthy items as well!

We hope you get the chance to come see us again soon.