“Best Hotel in Golden!”
Review of Table Mountain Inn

Table Mountain Inn
Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Golden
Reviewed 24 September 2012

I am so impressed with this hotel! My friends held a wedding reception in Golden and their original venue had overbooked and did not let them know until 2 hours before their start time. With 75 guests arriving, Table Mountain threw together a last-minute reception that saved the day! Not only was Ashlie, the head of their event management, spectacular to work with, every single staff member from the front desk to the hosts to the buffet manager went above and beyond to make our friends' day special. If they could do such a fantastic job in 2 hours, I can't imagine the kind of event they could pull off with a little more planning!

I was also very impressed with the unique and comfortable space in the hotel, as well as the delicious food. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, whether they were just looking for a nice place to stay for the evening or looking for a beautiful accomodating place to hold a wedding where guests can stay on property.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Leah R
Write a ReviewReviews (1,201)

Reviewed 24 September 2012

We were in town for a car club meet that was based at this hotel. Our club coordinator stated that they were most accommodating in filling our requests . We had exclusive parking for our collector cars and they had staff manning the lot, ensuring that we were the only ones who parked in the lot. The rooms are all decorated in southwestern motif, they were very clean and comfortable. All my linens and towels smelled fresh, and not over bleached. Real furniture in the rooms not your standard hotel particle board. Real solid wood doors for the closet and bathroom, and windows that opened, with screens, plus my room had a ceiling fan. The room did not have a scenic view, but then again not all rooms can have a scenic view. Check in was fast and efficient, the staff was always friendly. The grounds were clean and I noticed that any trash that appeared was soon removed. My only complaint was on several days the alley behind the hotel was used to load and unload catering trucks at 7 am, so if you want to sleep in, don’t ask for those rooms. I did not eat in the adjoined restaurant, but several in our group did, and stated that they were pleased. The bar made these massive margaritas that were seen in several hands with big smiling faces, I was told they were very tasty. Walking distance to Coor’s for the tour and many good restaurants close to the hotel. Our group was very pleased with the wood fired pizza shop across the street.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms away from the service alley (noisy in the morning)
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Redmax1982
Reviewed 9 September 2012

Stayed here with my family for one night in August. Strange entrance as you go into their Mexican restaurant and the hotel lobby is off to the side. At check in the individual at the front desk was efficient but unfriendly. Hotel rooms were okay but my room with a view of the foothills had a view of a building and the smell of the restaurant below. I would not stay here again while visiting Golden.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2012

We had stopped for lunch at the TMI a month ago. The food and service were excellent. We very much liked the southwestern motif, and then decided to take advantage of the inn's Labor Day weekend special. The Grand King room was perfect for the two of us. Lunch, breakfast, and happy hour were among the best experienced. As for location, it's ideal, including the covered parking, and easy walking all around Old Golden. Will we return? Without question! Our compliments to the owners and manager, and to the gracious employees who assisted us: Dana, Abigail, Richard, Taylor, Ted, and Reyna, as well as to the others who served us but whose names we did not get. Two thumbs up for TMI!

Room Tip: The Grand King facing west is wonderful. Watch the hang-gliders soaring and dipping around the &quo...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2012

Nice restaurant on the main street in Golden. Since Trip Advisor won't return my e-mails about why they changed my username and my requests to change it back, I'm not going to post reviews here. Check out yelp! They also have a 15% off coupon if you check-in at the restaurant. Food is good.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2012

Stayed at the Table Mountain Inn in Golden, Co. in July. I have to say the staff was great, the room was comfortable and clean. I would definately stay there again. The restaurants, shops and people manning them were all awesome. Woody's Pizza, Higher Grounds Coffee and the Ace Hi Tavern were just some of the great spots to go.

Room Tip: ask for a outside room without a view of a hallway or wall
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Our group was well accommodated by the front desk and catering staff for specially arranged breakfast buffets, lecture rooms, and lunches to go. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the in-house restaurant, Table Mountain Grill, provides amazing food including vegetarian and gluten-free options. It is in walking distance to many shops and restaurants in Golden, as well as the Colorado School of Mines campus.

This hotel is highly recommended for large or small groups visiting the Colorado Front Range.

Room Tip: Weddings in the summer can be loud until 11pm. Avoid rooms overlooking outdoor patio but if you'...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business