“Great surprise, very comfortable accommodations”
Review of Table Mountain Inn

Table Mountain Inn
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Golden
Carbondale, Colorado
“Great surprise, very comfortable accommodations”
Reviewed 31 January 2013

I'd passed by Table Mountain in many times but never had the opportunity to visit. The property is comfortable and inviting. The check-in was perfect and the staff friendly and helpful. I found the room to be extemely spacious and comfortable. A group of us went to the restaurant which offered really great service and food. I was very happy with my stay and would return anytime I have business in the area!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Lisa L, General Manager at Table Mountain Inn, responded to this review, 14 May 2013
Thanks for selecting Table Mountain Inn for your recent business trip to Golden. Glad to know you enjoyed your stay and you experinced our warm southwestern hospitality. Come back and see us soon.

Lisa Lindgren

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (273)
  • Polish first
Topeka, Kansas, United States
Reviewed 31 January 2013

I stayed for 2 nights; my son was there for a Mines football recruiting trip. The location was perfect for my needs. I was able to walk around main street and able to walk to the college from the hotels location. My experience at Table Mountain Inn was excellent. The room was nice size and clean also with coffee maker in the room, which is a must for me. I enjoyed the food, and if you like to have a drink at night, it was a perfect spot for that. The staff was very helpful and they seem to enjoy working there, which I think helped me feel like this was a well run Hotel. Sense my son did commit to the Colorado School of Mines, I know I will most likely be making this my home away from home. Golden is a very nice town to get away to. They still had the Christmas lights up and it snowed the day we flew in, which made for a very neat sight to see. The Hotel seem to have a nice parking area even though I didn’t need it on this trip, it’s nice to know it’s available.

Reviewed 30 January 2013

I enjoyed my stay. Room was clean, beds and pillows are great, there was great views from the balcony and a short drive into Denver for work. I also loved the coffee maker and coffee!! I would recommend to others

• Stayed January 2013

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed 26 January 2013

Walk to everything, great local shops and dining including in the hotel which is packed with locals. Breakfast is great mexican options and try the prime rib special for dinner on Saturday. Plenty of free parking also available. Hotel a little rustic but nice. Wine bar down the steet has an awesome tapas happy hour, incredible food.

Room Tip: ask for the largest room at your price level, there are different sizes.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Frederick, Colorado
Reviewed 20 January 2013

Husband and I live north of Denver, but have stayed at this hotel a few times for a "date night or wkend getaway".. and we have yet to have a negative experience. The rooms are clean, the decor is rustic yet updated, the beds and linens are soo comfortable and the staff has always been super friendly. Just this last visit we got in on a Groupon for a standard King room, and when we got there we asked if we could upgrade to the Navajo Junior Suite and pay the difference, and the hostess gave us the room upgrade for NO EXTRA CHARGE! So we paid $95 to stay in a 2 room suite with a jacuzzi tub and a fireplace!! We will definately be back!!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Arlington, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed 19 January 2013

We purchased a groupon for the room, and were able to upgrade to a suite because we wanted a fireplace. The room was great (navajo suite) and we had a nice view. We got room service one night and the food was delicious except the waiter forgot to bring ketchup and was surly when I didn't leave him a tip (there was a 16% gratuity automatically added on). I highly recommend the chocolate taco and banana bread french toast for breakfast.

Despite all these good things, the shower wouldn't drain. I told the housekeeper in the morning and she said she'd call maintenance up right away. When we returned to the room in the afternoon, no one had come to fix it. I called the front desk, and the maintenance guy came right away and attempted to fix it. He was very friendly but he couldn't figure out what was wrong. Later in the afternoon we returned and there were two plumbers in our room trying to snake the drain, making all kinds of noise, neighbors were knocking on the walls, and they couldn't figure out what was wrong. Finally, we went to the front desk to ask if they could come back tomorrow after we left and let us use another room to shower, which was fine. They gave us a $30 gift certificate for their restaurant for the inconvenience. I felt we should have gotten a night free, but we're not the type to complain. Overall they dealt with the problem pretty well, but we probably wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed 15 January 2013

I was not sure what to expect but I absolutely loved this property. The western decor is so cool and you can't beat the location on the main strip in Golden. We had an excellent dinner in the restaurant, I recommend the ribs!

The service was very attentive and the hotel was very clean. Overall a really great experience in Golden.