“Wedding Party”
Review of Table Mountain Inn

Table Mountain Inn
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Golden
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We live in Golden and love eating at the Grill. So we decided this was the perfect place for our wedding. The hotel made everything really easy. Ashley, the event and catering coordinator, took care of everything for us. All we did was drop things off and she and the staff set everything up, worked with the DJ and photographers and it looked amazing! We has so much fun.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,156)

Reviewed 5 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 6 nights on a business trip and overall my experience was great. I do have a few gripes with my room selection which was number 300 and was right next to the elevators and cleaning room which was very very noisy. I would have liked to have a room up the other end of the hotel which is what I would recommend to anyone staying here.

On the positive side the bar and restaurant are fantastic and the staff are very friendly. The location is also great, right in the centre of town.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room away from the elevators and cleaning rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2013

I recently stayed at the Table Mountain Inn in Golden due to they were one of the few hotels in the area offering lodging to Lyons, CO flood victims through FEMA, The rooms were good in size and with wood core doors on every room very little in noise compared to the standard steel doors most low end hotels use that slam loudly when being closed. Not sure if it was just my end of the hotel but the hosekeeping staff didn't disturb me with the usual early morning knocking they tend to do no matter if you have a "do not disturb" sign on your door. Lastly I have to say the beds are "insanely comfortable" with high fiber sheets and lines and an abundance of extremely soft pillows. I would highly recommend a stay at The Table Mountain Inn.

Room Tip: If you get to choose stay on an upper floor mid way between the front of the building and the rear o...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 October 2013

I stayed here for the final night of a 33 night roadtrip. My room was a Table Mountain Grand King on the fifth (top) floor, which had a balcony and great views across the town. The room was large, spotlessly clean and a real treat after a month of staying in mostly budget hotels (a sacrifice which means I can travel for longer). I don't think I've ever slept in such a huge and comfy bed! Everything you could possibly want is within walking distance, including the adjacent cantina which serves a mean buffalo burger with sweet potato fries and rather potent margaritas. All the staff I met were super-friendly, which is a reflection of Golden as a place. What an amazing little "city"! I also visited the area in 2010 and loved it then. Would I stay here again? Absolutely YES!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2013

My family and I stayed at Table Mountain Inn, it was great. I just wish we could of stayed longer. We stayed in the basic king room. The only thing is we thought that the room was just a bit plain for the money we spent. But we where very pleased how clean it was and how comfortable the bed was. The customer serves was good the first night and much better when we left. We did eat at the restaurant twice the first time was great, as for the second time that was a bad experience. When we got our food there was a large piece of glass in my food. The manager took care of it straight away and righted the wrong and the kitchen staff threw away all of the food on the line so this would not happen again.
I strongly recommend this hotel. I do plan to make arrangements to stay there again!

Room Tip: the room we where in was vary quiet
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I took my boyfriend there for his birthday weekend! It was a great experience! We were able to bring his dog, which was a huge reason I chose this hotel! The room was great, and the service was amazing! We ate at the restaurant and the food was wonderful, our server was amazing! When we checked in they had mistakenly given me the True Romance package instead of the Relax package that I ordered. The front desk girl quickly took care of it, and even walked the gift certificate over to the spa so we wouldn't be late for our appointment! It was a great experience over all! We will come back I'm sure for another weekend getaway!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2013

We spent the weekend at Table Mountain Inn to attend my brothers wedding. We immediately fell in love with both Golden and The Table Mountain Inn. The hotel is a quaint boutique hotel with an Aztec Southwestern feel. The rooms are absolutely huge with cute balconies overlooking table Mountain. Another area that really impressed us and made our stay amazing was the restaurant and bar within the hotel. I have a gluten allergy and cannot eat many places. The table Mountain Inn has an incredible gluten-free menu with items you can't find most places. The servers were very fun and helpful, and the entire atmosphere was welcoming.

The trails along the river run in town we're great for walking with a cup of coffee in the morning. The entertainment at night in town is fun and lively, many places to go and lots to choose from. We really loved how Golden is friendly towards dogs... everybody has a dog! Our entire experience was fantastic, we will definitely go back.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple