“Wonderful stay!”
Review of Table Mountain Inn

Table Mountain Inn
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Golden
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Table Mountain Inn. The location in beautiful Golden, Colorado is perfect, with many shops and restaurants within walking distance. The front desk was most helpful in making suggestions about places to visit. Would definitely return!

• Stayed: October 2013

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Table mountain inn, Golden
nice hotel, the room was clean and so was the bathroom. there was a large group at a wedding so all the staff were involved with that function.

car park is under the hotel which is good made for easy parking, the hotel is right in the heart of Golden on the main street.

good place to stay

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We enjoyed staying at the Table Mountain Inn. The location was perfect, we could walk to all the stores which was a convenience. The room we had was clean and spacious. With a wonderful view of the main street and the mountains.
The staff were friendly and very helpful. My husband had altitude sickness and they told me what to do and pointed me in the right direction for a nice Safeway store. Even though my husband was ill we had a very nice stay.
We also went to the Colorado School of Mines which is very close. I am sure if we were younger we could have walked to the school. That was very nice and it was great for my husband to remember what it was like when he went there in 1958.
I would recommend this Inn for someone who is looking for a clean spacious room.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Table Mountain was a fantastic place to surprise my husband. It was our wedding anniversary and I surprised him with a night at the table Mountain Inn after we had dinner out. The service at Table Mountain is very sincere and attentive and friendly: from the moment you walk in until you leave. The room we had was located on the 5th floor. Great view of Washington Street and the table tops. It was basic, but pretty. One of the walls seemed to need a repair, or it had been repaired and needed paint job to cover the repair. The bed was super comfy. The room comes with a small fridge and coffee maker, hair dryer, ironing board. I would suggest that they put another mirror in the main part of the room , maybe over the desk, so one person could be using that mirror (me, the wife with a curling iron and make-up) and a second person (my husband) could be using the mirror overt the sink. There is no mirror in the main part of the room which made putting make-up on (in fluorescent light) a bit tricky. Overall the room was great! We had brunch in the Cantina the next morning and it was quite tasty. My husband had the chicken enchiladas and I had the bacon cheeseburger. Both were yummy and I’d order them again. We will definitely be looking at staying here again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We live in Golden and love eating at the Grill. So we decided this was the perfect place for our wedding. The hotel made everything really easy. Ashley, the event and catering coordinator, took care of everything for us. All we did was drop things off and she and the staff set everything up, worked with the DJ and photographers and it looked amazing! We has so much fun.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 6 nights on a business trip and overall my experience was great. I do have a few gripes with my room selection which was number 300 and was right next to the elevators and cleaning room which was very very noisy. I would have liked to have a room up the other end of the hotel which is what I would recommend to anyone staying here.

On the positive side the bar and restaurant are fantastic and the staff are very friendly. The location is also great, right in the centre of town.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room away from the elevators and cleaning rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2013

I recently stayed at the Table Mountain Inn in Golden due to they were one of the few hotels in the area offering lodging to Lyons, CO flood victims through FEMA, The rooms were good in size and with wood core doors on every room very little in noise compared to the standard steel doors most low end hotels use that slam loudly when being closed. Not sure if it was just my end of the hotel but the hosekeeping staff didn't disturb me with the usual early morning knocking they tend to do no matter if you have a "do not disturb" sign on your door. Lastly I have to say the beds are "insanely comfortable" with high fiber sheets and lines and an abundance of extremely soft pillows. I would highly recommend a stay at The Table Mountain Inn.

Room Tip: If you get to choose stay on an upper floor mid way between the front of the building and the rear o...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo