“Great stay”

Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Golden
Bakersfield, California
“Great stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

Where to start... I was coming in on a late flight and knew I was going to miss dinner and a well deserved glass of wine. Called from the airport to have wine sent to my room and it was there with a lovely note from the gal at the front desk. The bed was out of this world. Huge room, big enough to spread out and do some yoga in the morning. Great location and the staff was great from front desk to restaurant. Thanks to Gabby in the bar for keeping me happy while I waited for my ride out. Will definitely stay there again when I'm in Golden.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (258)
Daytona Beach, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

I recently spent a week at the TMI for a business trip to Golden. I've been making this trip for many years and I've learned that a good hotel for business means more than just a place to sleep. The staff are always very friendly and accommodating. On this trip, we hosted a corporate social event in one of TMI's function rooms and I can't say enough about the event staff. Their attention to detail was great and went along way toward making our party a huge success.

There are a couple of areas that I would like to see some improvement:

The parking situation is not the best. There are VERY limited covered spaces to choose from and they fill up quickly. I usually travel to Golden in the winter so this may be a bigger problem for me than most.

The lounge closes very early (11:00pm). Don't read this the wrong way, I'm not a person that needs to stay out all night getting sauced. I mentioned earlier that Golden is a business location for me, and it would be nice to have the option of a nightcap with a client after we've returned from a business meal.

The TMI is always on my radar when I visit Golden.

Ripley, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

I spent 3 nights at the Table Mountain Inn on my first visit to Golden. Friendly staff, a large room with good facilities and a very comfortable bed plus good honest food (+ a good range of beers) made this a pleasant stay. Temperature was down at -20 c during the visit, but the hotel and my room was always warm.
The only 2 downsides were the heater in my room was noisy as it kept the temp up and the fitness room is very small with limited equipment. These were minor points in an otherwise comfortable stay. I would certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: If you like good views make sure that you have a room looking out towards Table Mountain

Wheat Ridge
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

I was at this hotel for a board retreat. The beds are extremely comfortable, the rooms are very clean, food amazing and service wonderful! Great location for a business meeting or weekend away. Love this hotel!

• Stayed February 2014
Centennial, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

What a great hotel. Close to everything. Beds were out of this world. We were able to take our dogs with us. They supplied them with doggy beds and a great basket with treats and play toys. Our room was great. I would go back in a heartbeat and would recommend this hotel very very high. The mexican place is great too. Happy hour is really good.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Manhattan, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

We spent this past weekend at the Table Mountain Inn and were very impressed. The rooms were quite spacious and the restaurant was delicious! We especially enjoyed the happy hours that were available each day. Its in a great location in Golden, too, which was incredible.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Great Bend, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

We spent 4 days at TMI for Valentines day and had a great time. All of the staff but one was great! Especially Jessica in the Cantina she was such a sweetheart!!! The very best Bloody Mary's ever! Every breakfast, Lunch and snack was excellent. Cant wait to go back!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Suite, nice big room little pricy but worth it.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple