“Fast and awesome”

El Callejon
Ranked #24 of 170 Restaurants in Golden
Cuisines: Colombian
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Knew I wanted to come here then had to hurry when my wife got HANGRY!
Service was so fast. Guacamole is the best I’ve had in months. Highly recommend the tamales. Portion was nice size and price was just right.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Great place to eat when the rest of downtown Golden is just packed. Colombian style food served quickly. They have a few places to sit inside too.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

This place serves pretty awesome Latin food, many items from Columbia. The food is fresh, fast, and fairly inexpensive. The dine-in area is tight, so you'll likely have to get it to-go. They also accept the Coors' Golden Ticket. If you want something different - even different from traditional Mexican affair - check this place out

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Everything on the menu is delicious and very reasonably priced. Pupusas are spectacular and the burritos are huge! They also have a very mild cheese quesadilla that my daughter enjoyed. We recommend this place to everyone we know that visits Golden.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 25 February 2018

We enjoy pupusas. We ran into this small restaurant on the Main Street and Golden Colorado and knew we had to try it. We were pleased. I had the pork and green chile pupusa. And my wife had a wrap. We both enjoyed our lunches immensely. They do beautiful work and they also have great sides.

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to El Callejon? Share your experiences!