“Warm beer”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #112 of 151 Restaurants in Golden
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Pizza, Seafood, Steakhouse, Australian, Contemporary, Canadian
Thornton, Colorado
“Warm beer”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We have gone there a handful of times and the bottled beer is never really cold. The bar is hardly ever full, maybe cause they are serving warm bottled beer? When we spoke to the proprietor, he wasn't that concerned and claimed he would check the refrigerators at the end of the night. Food was decent although you never know if the steak will be cooked they way you want it or not. Cold beer = full bar = money!

Visited July 2014

Post Falls, Idaho
“Fast friendly...”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Service! Good appetizer, with fair portions size. I was there day before the superbowl, 2013 season, lot's of excitement. Would go back if in the area, for lunch or dinner.

• Visited January 2014
Lakewood, Colorado, United States
“Not great”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Wow....I feel like I've said this before about a chain restaurant...but it's WAY too expensive for what you get. My husband and I shared a Bloomin' Onion to start (which is always tasty!) and then decided to share chicken strips for lunch. The chicken strips were $15 and we got four TINY pieces of chicken with so much breading you could barely taste the chicken! Plus it was EXTRA for a salad. Seriously? At what point are people going to stop over paying for mediocre food? I know I'm not doing it again.

• Visited December 2013
Arvada, Colorado
“Worst ever”
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

This has to be the worst outback I've ever been too. The blooming onion was so greasy. The sirloin so gristly . The shrimp scampi looked like it came from a $5 bag of frozen shrimp from walmart. When they brought our second order of shrimp scampi there were only 5 and there was no garlic sauce at all. The tea was horrible. The salad was drowned in dressing. Even down to bring us our check, he didn't even leave us a pen to sign the bill. Will NOT return.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank kmethvin
Folsom, California
“Average - have had better at other Outback Steakhouses.”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Service was ok. Food was not quite as hot as I would have preferred. Rib-Eye Steak was excessively fatty.

Visited February 2013

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!