“Yummy, but Drafty”

Bob's Atomic Burgers
Ranked #3 of 152 Restaurants in Golden
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I took my college kid here for burgers after reading the reviews. He was sooo excited! He said, "Yay! College kids LOVE that place, but we can't afford to go!" I have to say that the burgers were really good, and I couldn't finish mine (although he had a double and finished his & mine). Of course I added lots of yummy veggies to mine, at $1 each, which I thought was quite pricey for a cafeteria-style burger dinner. They also serve homemade sweet potato fries, which were totally worth the trip (although they have to cook them quite a bit to cook them all the way through). The lady taking the orders was super-nice. However, the seating was inadequate - and since it is November in Golden, there was a bone-chilling breeze every time someone opened the door. I recommend take-out. Also, I noticed that the kitchen staff was not wearing gloves.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

This is a good little corner burger shop. But they are a little on the pricey side. Luckily, it was enough food that I wasn't hungry after I finished.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Went to Bob's Atomic Burgers for the first time a week ago. It always is packed every time I drive by so finally my husband and I decided to try it. We were not disappointed. From the eclectic decor to the famous names you are given while you wait, all around a fun place to eat. Not to mention their burgers are big, juicy, and fresh. Great spot to hang out and enjoy a burger and fries with friends.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

The burger's at bobs are very good the sweet potato fries are to die for and the chicken burger is wonderful, great service friendly staff,a must do when in Golden

1  Thank hazel_acton
Reviewed 29 September 2013

The burgers here are very good. As another commentator here said, they are well crafted. The fries and onion sticks were also good, along with the milkshakes. The ordering system assures you get a custom made up burger every time. Staff was very friendly and helpful. What more could you want in a burger joint.

Been to Bob's Atomic Burgers? Share your experiences!