“Delicious Pizza & Great Draft Beer”

Woody's Woodfired Pizza
Ranked #2 of 148 Restaurants in Golden
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Memphis
“Delicious Pizza & Great Draft Beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

We ate here on the 4th of July and the place was packed. We avoided the 30 minute wait by grabbing 2 seats at the bar and were glad we did. The 2 bartenders were great. We split a pizza and my son's half was Spicy Guido, which lived up to its name. He could only eat one slice, but it and my veggie half were delicious. They also have a great selection of local and other draft beers, classic rock tunes (you have to like a place that plays Yes and the Allman Brothers), and a comfortable ambiance. I would definitely go there again.

• Visited July 2014

Phoenix, Arizona
“Second visit and still just as good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Great atmosphere. Good food and good scenery if you sit out on the patio. This was out second visit and I would go back again!

• Visited July 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“I need to move to Golden!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped on after seeing a wonderful production at The Miner's Alley and I love bacon! They have Sticky Piggy Sticks on their starter menu which are house cured brown sugar pepper bacon served with a spicy honey habanero sauce! I was in heaven with this!!! It was both crunchy and chewy and sweet and spicy!
We also had awesome service! My friends really enjoyed their salad and pizza bar and delicious root beer! This place is a gem, and I will defiantly be returning for more if their delicious bacon!!!!

• Visited June 2014
california
“Not just pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

My husband and I stopped here for lunch because the restaurant we wanted to go to was closed. Lucky for us! I was not in the mood for pizza, but please don't think that is all they have. The menu has many terrific choices and if I lived in Golden I would be here all the time. We shared a pulled pork sandwich, which was delicious. It came with french fries, which are often an afterthought. Not these. They were crispy with just the right touch of sea salt. Our server, and I'm so sorry I didn't get her name, was terrific. Even though she was busy she stopped by many times to check on us, had a smile for everyone and was very knowledgeable about the menu. We walked out full and happy.

• Visited June 2014
Santa Barbara, CA
“Great Food & Local Colorado Beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

We saw this place was crowded so we decided to have lunch here. The menu had various types of food. There are local Colorado beers on tap. So, don't worry you don't have to drink Coors. The BLT and pizza was fabulous. In the area, drop by and have pint and pizza.

Visited June 2014

Been to Woody's Woodfired Pizza? Share your experiences!