“Wow. Frozen peas and carrots passing for veggies”
Review of New Peach Garden

Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 11th Street and Washington Ave
Colorado
“Wow. Frozen peas and carrots passing for veggies”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Ick. Ick. Ack. I try most places twice before I will pass on them. But not again. A big pass. Maybe in a few more years I will try again. But probably not.

Visited June 2012

Golden, Colorado
“Affordable Chinese food”
Reviewed 7 March 2013

I chanced upon New Peach Garden when I was walking in downtown Golden. I decided to try it and they had reasonable lunch deals, with your choice of entree with free soup and appetizer. It wasn't too busy so I got a seat right away on a corner table. I loved the hot and sour soup, the crabmeat and cheese wontons were interesting. I had the lemon chicken for my main and it's a bit too battered and lemony for me. It was reasonable anyway.

• Visited December 2012
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Great Food, Wonderful Service”
Reviewed 12 July 2012

We really love New Peach. They have known us for a long time, and remember the nuisances of what we like every time. It really has a Cheers feel for us in terms of friendliness. We love their dumplings, and the Capital Beef is a new favorite. Their Buddha's Delight is wonderful. And we LOVE that you can now as for brown rice. Don't let the downward decent on the stairs scare you- it's a wonderful little place.

Visited June 2012
Golden, Colorado
“Average Chinese food... but you can always get a seat”
Reviewed 19 March 2012

The New Peach is right under the arch in downtown Golden. It is downstairs in the basement. The decor is a little strange but you can always get a seat even on the busiest days in Golden. The food is average nothing special. They serve the food family style so go with a group.

Visited March 2012
Lafayette, LA
“Makes my favorite Sesame Chicken”
Reviewed 25 December 2011

We always eat at the New Peach Garden when we are in Golden. I have eaten Sesame Chicken all over the country, and theirs is the absolute best. It's been the "new" Peach Garden for a long time, so don't let the name fool you. Downtown Golden. Good service, good food.

Visited December 2011

Been to New Peach Garden? Share your experiences!