“Take Out Fast and Good.”
Review of New Peach Garden

Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 11th Street and Washington Ave
Reviewed 16 May 2013

We order take out from here at least twice a month. Food is always consistent and good. Delivery is fast and the guys are usually friendly. If you don't feel like cooking one night I would give this place a try.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Ick. Ick. Ack. I try most places twice before I will pass on them. But not again. A big pass. Maybe in a few more years I will try again. But probably not.

Reviewed 7 March 2013

I chanced upon New Peach Garden when I was walking in downtown Golden. I decided to try it and they had reasonable lunch deals, with your choice of entree with free soup and appetizer. It wasn't too busy so I got a seat right away on a corner table. I loved the hot and sour soup, the crabmeat and cheese wontons were interesting. I had the lemon chicken for my main and it's a bit too battered and lemony for me. It was reasonable anyway.

Reviewed 12 July 2012

We really love New Peach. They have known us for a long time, and remember the nuisances of what we like every time. It really has a Cheers feel for us in terms of friendliness. We love their dumplings, and the Capital Beef is a new favorite. Their Buddha's Delight is wonderful. And we LOVE that you can now as for brown rice. Don't let the downward decent on the stairs scare you- it's a wonderful little place.

Reviewed 19 March 2012

The New Peach is right under the arch in downtown Golden. It is downstairs in the basement. The decor is a little strange but you can always get a seat even on the busiest days in Golden. The food is average nothing special. They serve the food family style so go with a group.

Been to New Peach Garden? Share your experiences!