“Driver tipped pizza”

Ranked #39 of 149 Restaurants in Golden
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Voted BEST PIZZA in Denver 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015! Our pizza is always hot, fresh & made to order--our dough, sauces, meatballs & sausage are homemade. Proudly serving the Golden, Colorado area for over 27 years! We offer dine-in, pick up, catering, take-n-bake, and online ordering!
Kissimmee, Florida
“Driver tipped pizza”
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

I know it's winter but Mannies is home of the COLD pizza. It's colder than their beer. The drivers must be "high". Pizza smelled like smoke if you know what I mean. Delivery takes forever. I warmed pizza in my oven and gave up on this place!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank sleeper h

Rowlett, Texas
“Fabulous pizza!!”
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

This was a welcome surprise on the road and a great follow up to the Coors Brewery tour. The green chili appetizer was amazing and the Matador pizza was off the chain. We like spicy....from Texas after all so these were great choices. Friends had the Hawaiian and it was great too. The thin crust is amazing, flaky, obviously homemade...fantastic and I've had pizza in NYC and Chicago. This was better...enjoy!!!

1 Thank TexasTravelerIV
Centennial, Colorado, United States
“Not worth the wait!!! ”
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

I've decided this pizzeria only caters to Mines students and locals. They do nothing to invite new customers. They don't really care. Ambience is stripmall standard. Pizza was just mediocre. Not very flavorful. Wait for a deep dish was excruciatingly long, although you are warned by yellow signs that it will take 30 minutes; more like 45 minutes. Bathroom is unisex and never available. Service was terrible. No smiles, no customer service, no going back! So many places with better pizza and a better time.

2 Thank Cologal78
Ann Marie B, Owner at Mannie & Bo's Pizzeria, responded to this review, 20 October 2013
TSHub,

Our menus CLEARLY indicate deep dish pizza takes a minimum of 45 minutes, not 30 minutes (30 minutes is the estimate for a thin-crust). I'm sorry you missed this as I can tell by what you wrote it set off your entire experience. As for our bathrooms, we have 3! Yes, 3, one ladies room, one men's room, and one unisex. I'm sorry if you only saw 1 restroom but the 3 restrooms are all next to each other so how you missed that is beyond me.

No, we certainly do not cater only to Mines & locals, and we do plenty of advertising to bring in new customers that is why we are busy all of the time (and keep winning Best Pizza in Denver contests over & over). Again, sorry your thought your experience sucked because your food didn't come out fast enough & you couldn't wait for a restroom --afterall, we seat 150+ so if we are a full house, most people are smart enough to figure out that there will be some kind of wait.
Morton, Illinois
“Best Pizza”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I have Mannie & Bo's Pizza every time I go to Golden, CO. I have had it with cream cheese, just cheese plus the other variety they offer plus they accommodate our special orders. I have to admit it's always been carry-out. Even the next day as a left over lunch the pizza is as fresh and tasty as it was the night before. I wouldn't pass up this pizza.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Denise M
Golden, Colorado
“WORST SERVICE EVER”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I ordered a $25 meal to be delivered to my place of business under the impression everything i ordered would arrive not the cxase and after calling to let management know i never recived my $4 salad i was told too bad you should have called eairlier my driver cashed out !!! RREALLY? What crappy cutomer service treating the cutomer like poop making them feel like thaey dont matter is crap. the food was the owrst and not to mention you expect to get EVERYTHING YOU PAID FOR not the case at all i was told too bad we cant help you. I heard great things about this place but it was false crappy food crappy service crappy delivery and they stold $4 from a paying customer who will NEVER RETURN!!!!
BEING neighbors here in Golden you would think customers come first and will be taking care of unfourtunatly this place BITES !!! AND I WILL MAKE IT A POINT TO PASS THIS ON TO MY NEIGHBORS IN GOLDEN i DONOT RECOMMEND THIS CRAPPY PLACE, from now on I will continue to go to a real italian place that treats their cutomers right LECHUGAS IN DENVER

• Visited September 2013
4 Thank Brenda D
Ann Marie B, Owner at Mannie & Bo's Pizzeria, responded to this review, 7 September 2013
Brenda,

I do apologize for our driver forgetting your salad, and I will gladly have him bring you back your 3.29 on your next business day. I do not know why our host made things so stressful for you. I guess because you called several hours after you received your food order to complain about it, perhaps my host thought you were not being truthful. Who knows.

However, what I do not appreciate is your writing me and yelling about our food tasting like dog food. Do you make a habit out of eating dog food? I understand you are pissed about the salad but you've got to be freakin' kidding me about our food. We have a line out the door most nights, and our food always wins "Best Of" accolades.

Being pissed about your refund is one thing but exaggerating the truth is another. Get over it. You will see your refund on Monday.