“Great Neighborhood Pizza”

Ranked #39 of 149 Restaurants in Golden
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Voted BEST PIZZA in Denver 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015! Our pizza is always hot, fresh & made to order--our dough, sauces, meatballs & sausage are homemade. Proudly serving the Golden, Colorado area for over 27 years! We offer dine-in, pick up, catering, take-n-bake, and online ordering!
Goodyear, Arizona
“Great Neighborhood Pizza”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Had a terrific thin crust three topping pizza. Large was only $12.00. This place is packed but they get the food out quickly. Highly recommend this restaurant. Highly rated and voted best Pizza!

Visited July 2014

Golden, Colorado
“Our pizza joint!!”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

My son & I gobble up the pizza & cheese toast. We prefer the thin crust. This is not FAST food. They make each to order. We usually call in our order ahead of time to reduce wait time at the restaurant. Wednesday night special is a large 3 topping pizza for $12.

It is family friendly! We support small business!!

• Visited June 2014
Littleton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Italian Food at its Best”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My husband and I was at an estate sale and we over heard someone rave about Mannie & Bo's Pizza and decided to check it our for ourselves. The wait was long but well worth it, I had the cheese ravioli and one meat ball with garlic toast and my husband had a meat ball sandwich. It was very good and we will be back to have more.

• Visited May 2014
Golden, Colorado
“Great Local Joint with good daily deals and a good happy hour”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Great happy hour deals from 4pm to 7pm. Friendly service, and good food. It's a great neighbor joint to hang out. The food does take a while, but it's worth the wait. Order some appetizers that come faster; I recommend the pepperoni toast and the chicken wings. The calzones are really good, and the sauce that comes with them is even better. If you try a bloody mary, I'm warning you, they are spicy! I can only handle one. Sit in the bar area; that's our favorite part of the restaurant.

• Visited May 2014
Kissimmee, Florida
“Driver tipped pizza”
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

I know it's winter but Mannies is home of the COLD pizza. It's colder than their beer. The drivers must be "high". Pizza smelled like smoke if you know what I mean. Delivery takes forever. I warmed pizza in my oven and gave up on this place!

• Visited January 2014