“Great service and good food!”

Mannie & Bo's Pizzeria
Ranked #37 of 151 Restaurants in Golden
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Voted BEST PIZZA in Denver 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015! Our pizza is always hot, fresh & made to order--our dough, sauces, meatballs & sausage are homemade. Proudly serving the Golden, Colorado area for over 27 years! We offer dine-in, pick up, catering, take-n-bake, and online ordering!
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great service and good food!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Last night we were staying at the Days Inn, Golden, CO and decided around 8PM we were hungry and wanted some pizza. I grabbed my phone and went to the map app. I typed in "pizza" and a few names popped up. We decided to try Mannie & Bo 's. It was open till 10PM, and after comparing all the option's web sites, their menu and prices seemed to be the most desirable, plus it was located less than 5 minutes away.

When we arrived around 8:45PM, there were still a number of tables of people in the restaurant. The restaurant appeared to be your "standard" pizzeria with red and white table cloths, a bar and family friendly environment. It smelled delicious too, of course!

I just have to say their menu rocks! They offer the usual faire but also daily specials for food, as well as, drinks. Also, lots of happy hour specials that we unfortunately could not partake in.

We ended up getting the Wednesday special which happened to be a large pie with 3 topping for $11.99. We got sausage, black olive and extra cheese! I also chose a glass of "sweet red" house wine which was included in the $2 off daily drink special. My husband had a $2 beer, a Hamm 12 ounce can, that they offer daily for that price. We also ordered a garden salad. My 7 yo daughter ended up falling asleep in the booth and ended up missing dinner all together!

The food was fresh and the service top notch. I wish I would have got our waitress' name so I could recommend her! She was fast and attentive, and these days that is hard to find. My salad was filled with crisp iceberg lettuce, carrot sticks, pepperoni slices, cucumber, tomato wedges, and some shredded mozzarella. It was nice and fresh, as if it were made just beforehand, especially for me! I enjoyed it with blue cheese dressing, a slice of garlic bread and my wine! It took awhile for our pizza, but when it arrived it was piping hot! So hot, we had to use forks to eat it, for the first couple slices. I love my pizza steaming though. The only thing that I didn't really enjoy at Mannie & B 's was the sausage that was on the pizza. It just had an after taste I didn't quite like, otherwise it was almost perfect! Yummy!!!

On a side note, if you don't have a proper place to store your leftovers, finish all your food at the restaurant! We took half of our pizza back to our room, but unfortunately our refrigerator didn't work so it was a total loss. I was quite devastated to find I couldn't have a late night snack of leftover pizza! Then I wished I could have another glass of wine!

So if you should find yourself in Golden and craving pizza, check them out. I know we will try them again on our next trip! One last thing, my family and I like to support local businesses. This is one of them! Everyone should do their part to keep it LOCAL even if you, yourself aren't local!

Goodyear, Arizona
“Great Neighborhood Pizza”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Had a terrific thin crust three topping pizza. Large was only $12.00. This place is packed but they get the food out quickly. Highly recommend this restaurant. Highly rated and voted best Pizza!

Visited July 2014
Golden, Colorado
“Our pizza joint!!”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

My son & I gobble up the pizza & cheese toast. We prefer the thin crust. This is not FAST food. They make each to order. We usually call in our order ahead of time to reduce wait time at the restaurant. Wednesday night special is a large 3 topping pizza for $12.

It is family friendly! We support small business!!

• Visited June 2014
Littleton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Italian Food at its Best”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My husband and I was at an estate sale and we over heard someone rave about Mannie & Bo's Pizza and decided to check it our for ourselves. The wait was long but well worth it, I had the cheese ravioli and one meat ball with garlic toast and my husband had a meat ball sandwich. It was very good and we will be back to have more.

• Visited May 2014
Golden, Colorado
“Great Local Joint with good daily deals and a good happy hour”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Great happy hour deals from 4pm to 7pm. Friendly service, and good food. It's a great neighbor joint to hang out. The food does take a while, but it's worth the wait. Order some appetizers that come faster; I recommend the pepperoni toast and the chicken wings. The calzones are really good, and the sauce that comes with them is even better. If you try a bloody mary, I'm warning you, they are spicy! I can only handle one. Sit in the bar area; that's our favorite part of the restaurant.

• Visited May 2014