“Excellent”
Review of Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon - CLOSED

Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon
Reviewed 3 August 2013

This is a chain restaurant with character. The steakhouse environment with both tables and booths set the mood for a pleasant experience. The service was well above expectation. The food cooked to perfection and very tasty. Good value food. The ribs were too large for us so we told the waitress that we'd share them. She brought out two plates for us to share the food and the ribs were just under $20 and that included a wide choice of 2 sides too. Drink specials are also available like beer $1.99 and Margarita $2.99
I'll certainly go back to another Lone Star if they are all like this one.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

Ribeye was great. Service was great. Our waitress was personable and professional. Nice that the manager stopped by our table to ensure everything was to our liking.

Reviewed 27 April 2013 via mobile

We both ate 6ounce bacon wrapped sirloins with excellent side dishes. The wait staff was very helpful and pleasant. The atmosphere was pleasing. The price was very reasonable for the quality of meal that we had. We appreciated the manager coming by our table and asking how we liked the meal. In the last 17 days we have been in 10 states and this was The best meal for the dollar that we have had.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

I have been to numerous Lone Star Steakhouse locations over the years. I have always had a very well prepared steak in excellent surroundings. The service has always been good. A bit noisy for my 94 year old dad but he deals with it. I will return many times.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

My husband and I eat at Lone Star almost weekly. Our favorites are the glazed salmon, their glazed pork chop and the steak/wedge salad. Try the peach bread pudding!!!