Denver Marriott West
US$120
Hotels.com
US$129
Travelocity
Courtyard Denver West/Golden(Golden)(Great Value!)
US$117
Courtyard
US$161
Travelocity
Residence Inn Denver West/Golden(Golden)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$125
Travelocity
All reviewsthe concierge loungecopper creekoutdoor poolwhole foodsred rocksbreakfast buffetper nightnice propertyfire pitshopping and restaurantsbusiness tripnice stayoff the highwaywould definitely stay here againshort driveconvenient locationmini fridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Stayed here 2 nights in August and really enjoyed it. The room was beautiful, the bed comfortable and the linens and pillows perfect. Visited family so didn’t travel to a lot of sights. Spent one evening in Boulder which is not a long drive away and really enjoyed that beautiful little town. Had a great Italian meal at Tratttoria on Pearl in Boulder which I highly recommend.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2013

As a Marriott rewards member I chose this hotel for the brand, location and the 2 pools. How nice to have the choice of an indoor or outdoor pool. On a hot summer day I chose the outdoor pool which had nice lounge chairs including some circular ones with pillows that made for a nice experience by the pool for reading and relaxing. Ordered lunch delivered to the pool and we shared a cobb salad which they split for us and was very good.
The location of this hotel (right off the highway) lends itself to a lot of road noise so requesting a room on the back side of the hotel is best. We heard no road noise on that side. Right across from the hotel is the Colorado Mills mall which has a movie theater, lots of outlet store shopping and one of our favorite restaurants for happy hour, The Yardhouse. Great happy hour with drink specials and half priced food. The selection of beers is over 100.
Staff at the hotel was friendly and efficient and it was a nice option to have a Starbucks right in the lobby. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms facing away from the highway are the quietest.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2013

The bed was heavenly has it should be for 200 a night. Newspaper wsj and USA daily, close to great little dress shops. I like the service I receive everywhere I go in CO from Durango to. boulder. I love the laid back way people cater to guests in CO

Room Tip: First floor handicap if possible
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I was a little hesitant to book this hotel based on TA reviews, but I'm so glad I did.
I stayed at this hotel for 3 weeks straight on business and NEVER had a bad nights sleep or bad experience with anyone at the hotel.
The front desk/staff was wonderful. Full restaurant/bar on site, Starbucks on site, room service food was very good, nice indoor and outdoor pool, good work out facility, great outdoor area with a fire pit, VERY close to the shopping mall and tons of restaurants (literally 1 minute drive), shuttle that will take you within a few miles of the hotel, etc.
I am a Gold Marriott member and was put on the concierge floor - Leeora who provided the 5-9pm snacks/drinks was one of the sweetest people I've ever met.
This is a very business oriented hotel and I found every hotel personnel to be extremely helpful with whatever I needed. I even asked where I could go for a jog and they handed me "jogging map" from the hotel. When I asked for directions to/from the post office, they had an exact typed out map of how to get there. I found the front desk to be extremely helpful.
You're about 20 minutes away from Denver, and a short drive to Red Rocks. Parking is free, which is nice, and wifi worked perfectly fine.
One downfall was that the bathrooms were extremely small, but manageable. Also, be warned that a cab ride to/from the airport will cost you about $80 or $90 each way. I'd suggest supershuttle.
Overall I'd absolutely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
MarriottWestMgmt, Manager at Denver Marriott West, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2013

Thank you for your stay here at the Denver Marriott West. I know that being away from home for long periods of time can be difficult and I am glad that you experienced our genuine care in service, great amenities and convenient location. I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Very close to Red Rock Amphitheater (less than 10 minutes). Ask for room facing away from the highway. Marriott Rewards members get complimentary breakfast buffet on the weekends. We were very happy with our choice and would stay here again when in Denver.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
MarriottWestMgmt, Manager at Denver Marriott West, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

Thank you for staying with us while enjoying a concert at beautiful Red Rocks amphitheater. I'm glad to hear the you enjoyed the weekend breakfast now being offered across all Marriott hotel's to our Platinum and Gold level members. Please join us again soon!