Denver Marriott West
US$113
La Quinta
US$120
Hotels.com
Courtyard Denver West/Golden(Golden)(Great Value!)
US$117
Courtyard
US$129
CandlewoodSuites
US$160
Residence Inn Denver West/Golden(Golden)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$125
Travelocity
All reviewsthe concierge loungecopper creekoutdoor poolwhole foodsred rocksbreakfast buffetper nightnice propertyfire pitshopping and restaurantsbusiness tripnice stayoff the highwaywould definitely stay here againshort driveconvenient locationmini fridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 October 2013

After a stressful trip, I was heading into the mountains at night when my car started acting up. After I was able to coax the car into the Marriott parking lot, I went to the front desk and got a fair price on a lobby level room. I found the room clean and quiet and the staff was friendly and competent. This is primarily a business hotel, but I will definitely go back if I need a place to stop after a late flight or late night in Denver.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 October 2013

This is primarily a business destination. My husband and I stayed here while in Denver to see a doctor. My husband did not feel well and this place didn't provide a place of rest. Do NOT stay in room 619. It is next to the concierge lounge and is like sleeping in a basketball game. Banging on the wall by your head most of the night and again at 5 in the morning. Everyone was really sorry, but we were told the problem is "a design flaw". More guests will have to endure that room in future. The room was clean, but the bathroom is so small only one person can be in it at once unless one of them is in the shower. It costs money to watch TV, to use the internet ($12.95 unless you go to the lobby), and breakfast is expensive. I would not choose to stay here again.

Room Tip: Do not let them put you in room 619!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
MarriottWestMgmt, Manager at Denver Marriott West, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

I apologize for the problems that you experienced while in our hotel, but do appreciate you letting me know so that I can work with our team to improve for the future. I realize that you were here to rest while visiting a doctor and your ability to do so was interupted. I will address the opportunities to provide a better experience. Please know that we do offer rates that include breakfast and if that would be a desirable option for you, I hope that you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

My daughter and I were going to a wedding and the hotel gave us a special group rate for them. we had a very nice room and the front desk was very helpful on answering my questions promptly and being very courteous. We had room service for breakfast in the morning and that was great. They told me how long it would take and they were at our door right on time. It is located in a great area for shopping too.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
MarriottWestMgmt, Manager at Denver Marriott West, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Thank you for being our guest and taking time to share your comments on the Denver Marriott West! We do have a terrific staff and I'm glad that you were able to enjoy a little shopping at the mall during an active wedding weekend. I hope that you can join us again.

Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

I stay here each time I come to Denver. Nice location. Easy access to restaurants and shopping. Great beds and other amenities. Clean rooms and nice restaurant at the hotel. The service that you expect from Marriott. My only complaint - small bathrooms.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Leslie O
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

Recently stayed with my mother and two young boys. Room was VERY small for the price. We were expecting so much more. The pool area was nice but nothing special. The staff was fine too. The beds were ok. We did have everything we needed right there in the building so that was a plus.

Stayed: September 2013