“Nice hotel in quiet area”

TownePlace Suites Denver West/Federal Center
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Golden
Reviewed 25 November 2011

Only spent 1 night in a studio. Room was big enough for 2 peolpe. The are is nice and quiet, but i would ask for a room that does not face the road, as the windows are not double glazed.

Bed was very nice and the sofa was just ok. Shower was great.

Kitchette is a bonus. Breakfast is a grab and go, so nothing special, but was satisfying.

Staff were very helpfull

When in Denver again i will stay again

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Brenton K

Reviewed 1 November 2011

Let's be clear. My husband works for Hilton and I have stayed in some pretty great places.

This place is GREAT! I've stayed here several times. The two bedroom suite is spacious, the staff understand the meaning of service, the location is perfect and the price is amazing.

The breakfast is the only downside, but there are several places in the vicinity, and there is a fully equipped kitchen.

I'm headed there this Friday.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 12 October 2011

I stayed there in September 2011, as I wanted to spend my Marriott points and only 7500 points were enough for 1 night. I was upgraded for free to a bigger apartment with 2 bedrooms and fully equipped kitchen. Really very nice. However I stayed there only for 1 night as I was travelling further to Maroon Bells and New Mexico. Breakfast was good too - not as good as in Poland but comparing to other hotels in the US it was really very good.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank blochom
Reviewed 4 October 2011

great for an extended stay near golden. full kitchen, comfortable bed, plenty of space, friendly front desk, close to shopping and gas

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2011

My husband and I stayed at this property this past week. Although there is a distinct smell when you enter the building, it is clean. It is close to Route 6E & W and you can travel up to the Rocky Mountain National Park in 2 hours and down to Colorado Springs within an hour and a half. That is why we picked this hotel to stay in. Has a full kitchen. The continental breakfast was not the best but it was adequate and there is a restaurant within walking distance (less than 5 minutes) called "Just Cookin" that has eat-in or take out which was very good. I would stay at this property if we ever went back to Denver.

Room Tip: We received an email the week of our trip and was asked is there was anything they could do for us a...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2011

Your staff was kind and courteous, especially Kelly. Housekeeping people were very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2011

I was pleased with the service here and was very happy that I received a free upgrade for being a Gold Rewards member. I didn't even have to ask.

The room was comfortable and the free breakfast was not that great, but on par with other Towneplace Suites.

The only problem was the area. There were a few people hanging around outside when we checked in that looked like vultures waiting for the kill.

But we had no problems and were on our way home so I would stay here again if needed.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Golden
Candlewood Suites Denver - Lakewood
Baymont Inn & Suites Denver West/Federal Center
Residence Inn Denver West/Golden
Home2 Suites by Hilton Denver West - Federal Center
Hampton Inn Denver West Federal Center
Hampton Inn Denver West / Golden

Been to TownePlace Suites Denver West/Federal Center? Share your experiences!