“Wonderful ambiance, food and service.”
Review of Cody Inn - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cody Inn
Price range: US$29 - US$31
Chickasha, Oklahoma
“Wonderful ambiance, food and service.”
Reviewed 5 January 2012

My boyfriend and I spent about 2 hours there. Drinking a great wine, by the fireplace. He had the buffalo burger and I had a house specialty, Tournados au Poivre. Both were superb.
The waitress was very informative when we asked questions and didn't try to rush us out.
It was a perfect compliment to the rest of our romantic getaway in Golden that weekend.

• Visited February 2011

Golden, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and rustic cozy atmosphere”
Reviewed 17 February 2011

My wife and I both ordered the Tenderloin. The food was great and the service prompt and helpful. The deserts were also very good.

Visited February 2011
Lakewood, Colorado
“Horrible”
Reviewed 11 August 2010

Our dinner here was a disaster. They one had one kid menu, spilled a glass of water on everyone, took 45 minutes to bring out four sliders (precooked meat on untoasted rolls). Drink orders were not filled.
One hour and forty-five minutes after we arrived, our dinners still had not come out. We told the manager we wanted to leave and he said the meal would be right out and he would adjust the bill. When the food did come it was of mixed quality (veal good, steaks tough) and the restaurant only had one steak knife for three people.
When the bill came, the promised adjustment was not on the bill, so we had to wait another ten minutes for it to be fixed
Waitress was rude and blamed the delay on the sliders and the crowd (the restaurant was never completely full.)
Also, decor was just so-so and there is no view.

Tehachapi, California
“Best restaurant in Golden”
Reviewed 25 January 2010

This restaurant is cozy and rustic. The food is exceptional and cooked perfectly. You can just tell that it is great quality. Staff is warm and friendly. There is no rushed feeling in the restaurant and they truly want you to just sit, relax and enjoy your meal.

Key Largo, Florida
“Horrible Food - Will Never Return”
Reviewed 28 December 2009

I have been to The Cody Inn numerous times in the last several years and loved its quaint charm and delicious food, particularly the weiner schnitzel. I discovered that the restaurant was no longer owned by George, but decided to give it a try anyway in November 2009. We ordered mussels that tasted like pencil erasers and smelled so horrid we asked that they be removed from the table. We ordered the rack of lamb, which had also been a favorite of mine before, but this time it was bland and tasteless. My brother ordered the weiner schnitzel and claimed it was grizzly. My sister ordered the fish and stated that it was both fishy and mealy. The steaks were so oversauced it was difficult to taste the quality of the beef. I truly loved this place when George owned it and it was always on my list of places to go in Colorado. The new owner hovered over a nearby table for at least 15 minutes while we waited for our dinners. Perhaps he should have been in the kitchen supervising. I'd rather eat at Denny's.