Hampton Inn Denver-West/Golden
US$214
AscendHotels
US$121
US$117
Denver Marriott West(Golden)(Great Value!)
US$187
Travelocity
  • Pool
US$125
La Quinta
Courtyard Denver West/Golden(Golden)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$115
Courtyard
Residence Inn Denver West/Golden(Golden)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$161
Travelocity
US$154
TownePlace Suites
All reviewshome depotred rockscomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanbreakfast stafffresh fruitoatmeala great place to stayhot tubthe breakfast areadenver weststaff was friendlycleaning staffwould definitely stay here againeasy accessnice staygolden area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 May 2013

Great hotel in a safe location in Denver Metro area. Hotel is always clean and well maintained. Close to many restuarants and shopping opportunities. Would recommend this to family and friends as a great value hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnGolden, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver-West/Golden, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2013

Dear George D, we would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. It’s great to know you enjoyed your stay and will recommend us to others. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Visited Golden for work & stayed at the Hampton again. I really love this hotel. It is beautifully decorated and has the right balance of modern and comfortable. The staff is friendly and reasonably accomodating. Here is a break down of my visit:

Positives:
1. Late check in and front desk was still very helpful and cheerful
2. The beds are very comfortable and use duvets instead of comfortors which is my preference
3. Beautiful mountain view
4. Little store in lobby for essentials (I'm not sure ice cream is an essential but I ate it every night, lol)
5. Wonderful breakfast - above standard in my opinion.
6. Great location - lots of stores and restuarants near by.

Negatives:
1. I mentioned this in a previous review - the odor of either fabric softener or air freshener is too strong in the rooms. They could halve their use and it would be perfect (probably save some costs too). Those smells should be subtle not overpowering.
2. A crew of construction workers were staying during the week I was there. The first night I was next store to a gentleman who sounded like he had a lady "friend" visiting and they were loud. Besides bass musci, giggling, etc., they were "loud" if you know what I mean. I tried to call the front desk for an hour to complain and couldnt get through. Finally did and she went and talked to them to keep the noise down. This upset me because I was there for a business trip and by this point it wa midnight. The staff was great about changing my room the next day and it was quiet from that point forward.

I look forward to staying again!

Room Tip: Ask for rooms facing the rear of the hotel for the best views. :)
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Dear Christina H, we want to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It’s great to know you enjoyed your stay. We also appreciate you bring up some not so great experiences you encountered during your stay. I would like to address your concern about the air freshener you smelled. This is Febreze fabric spray which is used on the linens in the room. As you might imagine some may enjoy the scent more than others. We might get a little overzealous when using the product with good only good intent in mind. One great thing you may or may not be aware of is the Hampton Inn offers something called an allergy friendly room. With advance notice a Hilton brand hotel would be more than happy to accommodate the request. This will then ensure a clean fresh room without the chemical scents some cleaners may leave behind. I would also like to apologize for the inconvenience with having to move your room due to a noisy neighbor. It sounds as though we did our best to resolve. We look forward to being your home away from home when you travel again to the Golden area.

Reviewed 4 May 2013

The hotel was rather good. The value is rather good for the price. The one of my concerns is that bathroom door was a tight fit. Luckily I was small enough to be able to go to the bathroom and not be on top of the door. The other issue to be know is that it is at a funky intersection. If you do not know the area, it can be difficult to find your way. This is true even if you have gps.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnGolden, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver-West/Golden, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear Anna R, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

I enjoyed my stay during business in Golden. I found everything to be in excellent condition and the service was very good. The next time I am required to be in Golden to tape for the Sew It All show for PBS, I will stay at the hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnGolden, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver-West/Golden, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2013

Dear Patti D, we would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed the Hampton Inn Golden. We hope to see you again the next time you’re here doing the show with PBS.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

We are a group of families with children, and we have been very pleased year after year with this hotel. Clean rooms, efficient and friendly staff, great amenities, and adequate parking are all part of the package. Very happy. I gave it average sleep quality only because I never sleep well in hotels, not because of any fault of Hampton.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Shelly S, we would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased you choose the Hampton Inn Golden. Just a thought when you travel and don’t sleep well in hotels it may be beneficial to bring your pillow from home. Even though it’s not your bed you might have more comfort sleeping with your own pillow.

We hope to see you again in the near future.