Hampton Inn Denver-West/Golden
US$214
Hotels.com
US$148
La Quinta
Denver Marriott West(Golden)(Great Value!)
US$187
  • Pool
US$122
US$176
Residence Inn Denver West/Golden(Golden)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$164
Courtyard Denver West/Golden(Golden)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$154
Hotels.com
Eldora Lodge(Golden)(Great Value!)
US$188
TripAdvisor
All reviewshome depotred rockscomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanbreakfast stafffresh fruitoatmeala great place to stayhot tubthe breakfast areadenver weststaff was friendlycleaning staffwould definitely stay here againeasy accessnice staygolden area
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I recently attended a professional workshop that was held at this hotel. I chose to stay in the hotel for convenience as the classes started at 8:30 am and ran till 5:30pm and I live about 40 miles away with two major traffic cities between. At first I was daunted by the price, this was June after all, not ski season, but when I arrived I realized just what I was paying for. Beautifully modern updated rooms and facilities, very friendly and helpful staff and though the grounds are not exactly a picturesque example of Colorado (tucked away in a corner of a growing shopping sprall, my window had a view of the back of a Home Depot), it IS conveniently close to and a short drive to many parks and hiking trails including the ever popular Red Rocks Amplitheatre/Park, where you can hike the scenery or catch an out door evening concert. Dinosaur Park, a raceway, and Buffalo Bill's grave are all a close car ride, and It's also close to many, many shopping opportunities, historic sites, old town Golden, beer tours and breweries and on and on. It's a great location for heading to the northern and western longer road trips as well. The room was clean, sophisticated and even had a microwave and mini frig. All the amenities of a fancy down town hotel with out the downtown hassle of parking.
My only complaint with Hampton Inn is that the pool is always so small and more for kids to splash in, though the rest of the facility is geared toward adult amenities. I'd love to have a pool that I could actually do a lap in more the 2 strokes. The other complaint would be the air conditioning which seemed to be on high the entire time with no way to adjust. I'm not a big fan of cold recycled air blowing on me all night when I sleep.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank AllOnB0ard
HamptonInnGolden, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver-West/Golden, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2013

Dear AllOnBOard, we would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Based on your review you took complete advantage of the hotels location to all the West Denver area attractions. What a great review! It’s great to know you not only enjoyed your stay with us. We sure hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

This is a nice, clean and modern hotel with friendly staff. It's so nice to stay at a hotel and have no complaints. We didn't use the pool or fitness center so I can't comment on those areas. There was a big breakfast area, so it wasn't congested.

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Plreviewer, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It’s great to know you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

The hotel was fine. It was clean, the desk staff were nice and helpful. Most important, it was close to Red Rocks Amphitheater which was our ultimate purpose on this trip. I do think the room was a bit pricey for what it was, but it was a good place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnGolden, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver-West/Golden, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2013

Dear LFGBVG, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate you sharing your recent experience with us. Next time you plan on visiting Red Rocks we hope you think of the Hampton Inn Golden as your home away from home.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 1 night because we were going to see a concert at Red Rocks Amphitheater. The hotel is nice and clean. There are many restaurants surrounding the area. The staff was very nice and helpful with suggestions for restaurants and things to do in the area. There was a free hot breakfast, it was pretty good. Great stay!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
HamptonInnGolden, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver-West/Golden, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2013

Dear ginamarina, the Hampton Inn Golden would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. This time a year is concert season at Red Rocks and we keep busy taking care of concert goers. With the hotel just a short drive or a quick cab ride to Red Rocks, we hope other Red Rock concert guest see your review and plan on choosing the Hampton Inn Golden as part of their Red Rocks concert experience.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

We stayed at this hotel in December but I only got to write a review now based on my notes.
Front desk guy was very nice, in fact all employees were very nice. They asked what room we would prefer. The hotel has an indoor pool and hot tub. Everything was clean.
I guess I gave 4 stars because there are a few things I don't like about Hamptons any longer, like their bed sizes that are very misleading. A king or a queen at a Hampton is not exactly the same as a king or a queen at Hilton Garden Inn, for example, or pretty much any other hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
HamptonInnGolden, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver-West/Golden, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2013

Dear ElenaCO2012, we would like to thank you for reviewing our hotel even if it took 6 months. We always appreciate feedback from our guests. There is defiantly a difference in beds between the Hampton Inn’s and the Hilton Garden Inns they are two completely different beds, so I would imagine if you typically stay with HGI our beds would sleep much different. We sure hope to see you and the family again in the future.