“Baymont Wins!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Golden
Las Vegas
“Baymont Wins!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

Great experience here. I stumbled upon this location by happenstance, and boy am I glad I did! I had seen it on a previous visit to Denver 2 months ago when I ventured out to the west side, and kind of kept it in my mind as a possible future lodging option (because I had been so pleased at my only other Baymont experience, in Alabama). When my travels once again brought me to Denver, I decided to give it a try. Clean lobby, clean room, everything functioning properly, fast wireless internet, easy on/off highway access, exercise facility & pool (which I did not use on this trip), restaurants close by, and all at a reasonable nightly rate. It's not posh or fancy, but it is not meant to be an upscale Ritz or a Marriott resort, either. It is a mid-level Wyndham property, and in that regard it delivers all expectations. Before I left I made it a point to visit the general manager and tell him how pleased I was with this property. I have already, on my return trip thru Denver, stayed here again, and I would recommend this Baymont to others looking for a mid-level lodging option. This will be my new "home base" on future trips to Denver, which I visit a few times every year for work.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

William L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Denver West/Federal Center, responded to this review, 31 March 2014

GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Golden
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

We chose this hotel because it is hard to find a place that will take a family of 5. Our room was adequate for the price. The pillows were too fat for us and we did not sleep that well. The breakfast was ok, they ran out of things and could've been better stocked. Service was friendly. We had scheduled a shuttle to take us to the Pepsi center. As we loaded, we were told it was only free within 5 miles and that since it was over 5 so it would cost us. Also, the shuttle driver would be unable to pick us up. We drove our car instead. The driver was very nice though.
Overall, for the price and for our 1 night stay, it was a good value.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

1 Thank Joan B
William L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Denver West/Federal Center, responded to this review, 24 March 2014

Kind Regards,

Branson, Missouri, Usa
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Our first night was awful the creepy guy in the next room apparently stays there long term and had the TV on ALL NIGHT and I mean all night it was impossible to sleep. I told them the next morning about the problem and the said they would get us a different room. We packed our stuff back up and went out for our vacation day we had planned only to get back to be told there were no other rooms available with enough beds for our family so we had to stay a second night next to this creepy guy.

Also the breakfast was terrible and there we many strange men hanging around the hotel and the room smelled bad. If you have kids with you STAY AWAY from this hotel.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank family298
William L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Denver West/Federal Center, responded to this review, 16 March 2014

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. We do have some construction workers who come to the hotel from time to time but they are not creepy people and apologize if they seemed that way to you.

GM

Travellers are raving about these Golden hotels

Evans, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

The entrance is a bit hard to find, but otherwise we had a good experience. Front desk staff was very helpful. Hotel is right off a major highway exchange, but the rooms were quiet with minimal road noise. Hot tub in pool area had some broken jets that were spraying water in the air, but otherwise we had no complaints about the ammenities.

Be sure to try Corazon (the Mexican restaurant next door). They also had great service, and you get a free margarita when you show your room key.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kristen Y
We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. I will have maintenance attend the Jacuzzi and fix any issues

Kind Regards,