Candlewood Suites Denver - Lakewood
US$132
Hampton.com
US$125
La Quinta
Denver Marriott West(Golden)(Great Value!)
US$177
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Courtyard Denver West/Golden(Golden)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$115
Courtyard
Residence Inn Denver West/Golden(Golden)(Great Value!)
US$182
Orbitz.com
US$154
TownePlace Suites
US$160
All reviewsan extended stay hotelwashers and dryersfront deskstocked pantrystaying long termcooking facilitieslending lockerpots pansnice kitchenetteking sizefull kitchenhonor systemtv channelsstayed here for one nightlaundry roomfirst floorwould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 February 2013

This was our home away from home for about 3 months. The pantry and laundry facilities are wonderful. The room was spacious enough for me to set up my entire sewing machine with extension table. Very comfortable. Nice staff. We had one issue and they promptly gave us points and even cleaned the room after the maid staff had forgotten. Very nice.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Anita P
Reviewed 5 February 2013

Short and sweet.... I travel alot. So i can say, i appreciate an excellent hotel. The staff was great, everyone was friendly. The hotel is very clean! Newly remodeled. I feel at home here with extra
Help. They print , fax when i need it. I really like it here. I felt welcome. It seems like they all care and enjoy their jobs. Thanks for a great stay. I will be back.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank v s
Reviewed 5 February 2013

We really enjoyed our stay. Very clean....staff very friendly. Thanks for a great
stay. I will be back. Restaurants close by, about 8mins to downtown Denver too. We stayed in a one bedroom. It was perfect! I was able to cook my own food, convenience of the stove, pots pans etc....

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank HIXGOLDEN C
Reviewed 20 December 2012

I checked in then went to the airport to pick up my husband and daughters, who were coming in for my mother's funeral the next day. When we got back to the room, there was a note on the door that there would be no hot water from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. the next day. The kitchen floor was dirty. The new "high tech" climate control system alternates between heating and air conditioning with no way to control it. My daughter on the sleeper bed was miserably cold the first night. When we asked for more blankets for the second night, we were given one thin blanket and told that was all they had, even though the hotel was about one third full.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 December 2012

I stayed here a year ago and wasn't that impressed. Since this property has been remodeled, it is SO MUCH BETTER!! The new staff is nicer and the rooms are cleaner than they were before. The rates are very reasonable and the location is great.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business