We went to DWR to let our 6 year old son experience something very different than his Florida lifestyle. We planned to go once. For the next 12 years we never missed a June trip to "the ranch". My sons first time living away from home was spent working at the ranch as part of the staff and we knew that he was in good hands with the Fosha family so we never worried about anything except that he might not come back. Now we are making plans to take our grandsons to the ranch and our now college son plans to join us as their "guide". If you have kids this is where you need to be as there is nothing about DWR that they and you as parents will not enjoy. Cabins, food, activities,staff service, scenery and the riding are just simply the best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our dude ranch is totally committed to bringing guests into the beautiful Colorado Mountains in a friendly, clean authentic western ranch environment for families, singles and couples. We take extreme pride in our programs and genuine hospitality!! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Drowsy Water Ranch Hotel Granby
- Drowsy Water Hotel
- Drowsy Water Resort All Inclusive
- Drowsy Water Ranch Colorado/Granby