Well it's been our fourth time at DWR and we just love it: what shall I say? You learn to forget about your own life at home, you are perfectly taken care of with a great program for all ages, mostly of course you get to sit in a saddle for a few hours a day (if your legs can take it!) and you'll have great adventures in the mountains. This year we even experienced a thunderstorm and the horses didn't even care, they have heard thunder before....The Ranch itself is neat and rural, the food is great and the Fosha Family with staff take care of you in a very personal and friendly way. We'll be back!
A week at DWR is the best vacation you can get-after that week, you're ready for anything!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our dude ranch is totally committed to bringing guests into the beautiful Colorado Mountains in a friendly, clean authentic western ranch environment for families, singles and couples. We take extreme pride in our programs and genuine hospitality!! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Drowsy Water Ranch Hotel Granby
- Drowsy Water Hotel
- Drowsy Water Resort All Inclusive
- Drowsy Water Ranch Colorado/Granby